+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know what the last Cleric soul is?

Default Anyone know what the last Cleric soul is?

Hey all you Riftaddicts!

Anyone seen or heard any new info on the last Cleric soul. I have seena bunch of info about a Monk but anyone have any other clues?

Thanks again,

Azsh

It's a monk!

No one knows

Quote Originally Posted by Azsh View Post
    Hey all you Riftaddicts!

Anyone seen or heard any new info on the last Cleric soul. I have seena bunch of info about a Monk but anyone have any other clues?

Thanks again,

Azsh
    When it's known, you can expect the Class List thread to be updated almost instantly ;)
    w w w . F A E L O R . c o m
    Administrator of Rift Seekers | [former] Guild Master of <Primal> | Administrator of Halcyon Affinity
    Rift Podcast | Rift Seekers is currently dormant for various reasons, thank you for understanding | Telerapedia

I'm hearing rumors that it might be Zen Master. You only get one ability, called Contemplate. Every time you use Contemplate (which causes you to sit and remain still for the 60s duration), you have a .0001% chance to obtain Enlightenment.

Enlightenment is not yet implemented.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Europe View Post
    I'm hearing rumors that it might be Zen Master. You only get one ability, called Contemplate. Every time you use Contemplate (which causes you to sit and remain still for the 60s duration), you have a .0001% chance to obtain Enlightenment.

That's totally OP. Nerf it.

oooo does Enlightenment lead to Nirvana?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf View Post
    oooo does Enlightenment lead to Nirvana?
    OOOoooooo! Teleport spells!
    Much like the Hitch hikers Infinite Immprobability drive, once you acheive enlightenment you realize that all places are the same place and so Nirvana is always just around the corner.

I'm going to vote for a monk as well. I like that they are giving choice for DPS souls to the cleric calling. My guess is, if it is a monk, it'll be an anti-magic DPS class with maybe a self heal and some group buffs. I see a kick skill that will interrupt spells...

Shadowlander

Although I don't get why the priest is missing, I'm going for monk too... Like Scythras says, they'll probably add a more dps focused cleric soul

If it is something like a monk, my guess it would be like the disciple in Vanguard.

And of course once Enlightenment is patched in, Contemplate will be replaced with Meditate. Every time you used Meditate (which causes you to sit and remain still for the 240s duration), you have a .0001% chance to enter Nirvana.

Nirvana is not yet implemented.

No, wait, that would be a Blizzard game. Never mind.

+ Reply to Thread