+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Leveling and PvP spec At lvl 30

Soulwalker

Default Warrior Leveling and PvP spec At lvl 30

For the upcoming Beta, i have been looking for a spec to lvl and a separate one for pvp.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to link me someone so that i could use

As this is also my 1st time playing and trying to find things out

Greatly Appreciated.

Soulwalker

I was thinking Void/rift/Champ or Para for pvp?

and i got no idea for leveling =/

Make your own build. Asking for somone to do it for defeats the point of having open class system and is pretty lame.

this is what i will be playing starting tommorw

champ/rift

Soulwalker

Thanks Lordgrim.

Really appreacite that

Also deistroy, is it wrong for me to want the best spec available?

Riftblade is a must for leveling.
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

no you arnt wrong just some people are grumpy and would rather put people down than point them in the right direction. i cant tell you that it is the best build but it will be solid i know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laecs View Post
    Thanks Lordgrim.

Really appreacite that

Its not wrong its just lame. The game offers you this incredible way to imagine your own class and you want somone to do it for you. Yeah lame.

yes but not having played the game its not easy to know what is good or not. so he asked for help. there is nothing wrong or lame with that. you are just wasting peoples time by saying they are lame. why dont you go post on the 1000 other post below this one where everyone in the forum is asking for help on builds or better yet go back to wow where you belong
    Last edited by LordGrim; 01-24-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laecs View Post

Well they got the parsers out now for Beta 5. Expect someone to go about nailing down the best possible DPS soon..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vember View Post
    Two things decide pvp matches right now - pure healers and champions. Both need to be toned down, neither has anything to do with whether or not there's too much cc and not enough immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGrim View Post
    yes but not having played the game its not easy to know what is good or not. so he asked for help. there is nothing wrong or lame with that. you are just wasting peoples time by saying they are lame. why dont you go post on the 1000 other post below this one where everyone in the forum is asking for help on builds or better yet go back to wow where you belong
    He is asking somone to make the decisions for him so he can be a winner. I call him out for it. Then you tell ME to go back to WoW

the point is you are calling him out... you are starting a fight on forums. lets go back to kinder garden and when we were told if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all my point is simple you could have just moved on and never posted and instead you decided to start $*%& with someone. anyways im done talking to you about playing nice. hope you have a wonderful evening and hope to see you in beta...

Rift Disciple

Going with void/champ/rift, 0 points in rift (just get it for the blade buff) Probably more points into void than champ, get in combat charge from champ, the root/fear, and cc breaker, then rest into void.
    Say something like this build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0ckgL.ihodoo.ieho0kkz
    other option is to go 26 into champ (aoe finisher+guaranteed crit) and 14 into void.

Quote Originally Posted by tester13 View Post
    Going with void/champ/rift, 0 points in rift (just get it for the blade buff) Probably more points into void than champ, get in combat charge from champ, the root/fear, and cc breaker, then rest into void.
    Say something like this build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0ckgL.ihodoo.ieho0kkz
    other option is to go 26 into champ (aoe finisher+guaranteed crit) and 14 into void.
    ya im undecided what way i want to go i know those 3 are they way to go thats for sure. i like champ best so im going there mostly, now i like rift cause it makes my swings do magic dmg and as a mele that is great. but void has some great buffs in also. i think im going to make both and test them that way. I guess that is the best way to find out

Shadowlander

LOrdgrim you running dualweild or 2hander

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast