+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blade Dancer Soul Tree

Default Blade Dancer Soul Tree

Commence the search!

Sorry if this got people to excited hoping i would provide the tree, but its the one i've been dying to see for a long time now.

I've looked around and haven't been able to find a solid tree for the Blade Dancer, so if y'all could help me locate it, i will edit the post and tag the link
    Don't try to save yourself, the circle is complete.

Do want!!!
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

------------------ Error ----------------------
    Last edited by cuff; 09-10-2010 at 09:57 AM.
    Easy come, easy go...

Quote Originally Posted by Texx View Post
    Commence the search!

Sorry if this got people to excited hoping i would provide the tree, but its the one i've been dying to see for a long time now.

I've looked around and haven't been able to find a solid tree for the Blade Dancer, so if y'all could help me locate it, i will edit the post and tag the link
    Think we will be waiting on this one for a bit since it is a later soul and we have only been shown the starter souls so far. I am very interested as well from the description this may be my main soul.

hopefully this doesnt start a chain of threads with the same subject
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Quote Originally Posted by Nadili View Post
    Think we will be waiting on this one for a bit since it is a later soul and we have only been shown the starter souls so far. I am very interested as well from the description this may be my main soul.
    Bard isn't a starter soul.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

Soulwalker

I haven't seen any details released about the tree yet, but am very excited for when it will be. I was reading an article written by a contributer to MMO-Online who recently took part in a dungeon as a Blade Dancer/Saboteur hybrid. From his descriptions of the style of gameplay, and his overall statements of enjoyment, I'm quite looking forward to the possible combinations with Blade Dancers.

After hearing in the other thread and seeing that short movie, I can't wait to see the blade dancer's soul tree.

Bring on more videos!

(is my altitis showing yet?)

From all of the videos currently, lots of classes interest me, the Void Knight, which little is known about, interests me the most, but I think I'm anxiously awaiting info about most, if not all, classes.

I'm not greedy or anything, but I'd love to see the Bladedancer as a guardian only soul, just to rub it in Defiant face . The lore fits well with them.

Things we know about them.

The first was the Edge Dancer, A high elf female who whooped a WHOLE LOT OF ARSE. She died and the technique was past on to a colleague/disciple.

They're very fast, described as lightning fast. (hopefully movement speed as well as attack speed.) Possibly fastest soul in the game to make up for upfront fighting instead of stealth tactics. I'd like to see them have bounding leaps and charges similar to the champion, just more graceful and elegant. perhaps short burst dashes. perhaps the ability to leap over tanks and onto squishy targets.

Several of their core abilities rely on dodges, parries allowing them to unleash powerful counter attacks. Have abilities that can boost their dodge/parry. Leads to speculation they may be the Rogue frontline fighter able to move in quickly and evasion tank. Possibly PVP oriented? dunno.

On their profile, they apparently have the ability to kill things very fast but they run out of energy quickly. This makes me really wonder what their role is. This appears to compliment the Elf Racial ability nicely, however, able to regenerate your energy.

I know there's a few things i'm missing.

Rift Master

My take on them is that they are a fast hitting, low damage (per hit) class with a high degree of agility (dodge/parry). All that quickness uses up their stamina quickly. I imagine them as a tank rogue, meaning if they are the focus of the attacks their DPS will increase. But they aren't built for back stabbing. No doubt a great PVP soul.

hahaha... I hate you...

well... make sure you post it if anyone finds it! and the ranger as well!

can't wait to see those
    --------------------boom chicka wah waaaw--------------------

I can understand some of the newly announced souls not having the skill trees leaked yet. But this soul and some others have been known forever. Are they not playable yet? Does nobody who goes to PAX want to play them? Those are the only reasons I can figure that the blade dancer soul tree isn't youtubed yet.

+ Reply to Thread