+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sab

Default The Sab

Basically, I'd like to try out the Sab in the next beta. I've looked at the tree and the other rogue trees and can't figure out what points to take in Sab and which to avoid. Has anyone given the Sab an honest try and figured out a decent/great spec for em? Coming from a PvP standpoint.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    Basically, I'd like to try out the Sab in the next beta. I've looked at the tree and the other rogue trees and can't figure out what points to take in Sab and which to avoid. Has anyone given the Sab an honest try and figured out a decent/great spec for em? Coming from a PvP standpoint.
    For PVP this is how I would spec a Saboteur. As for what other souls, well thats up to your game play. Most would spec for the root trap for PVP but I found it to not be as effective as I had hoped.
    http://rift-planner.com/#?archetype=...20,5_&lang=eng

Soulwalker

I am a rogue but never played the Sab but in the battle ground thing I have fought one and those hordes of bombs will easily take alot of classes to 1/2 life.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by JaydenBug View Post
    I am a rogue but never played the Sab but in the battle ground thing I have fought one and those hordes of bombs will easily take alot of classes to 1/2 life.
    Charges not bombs..

+ Reply to Thread