+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteur Help Needed

Soulwalker

Default Saboteur Help Needed

So I have looked through all of the classes and my choice has come down to the Saboteur help. Unfortunately I don't know any other classes choices that would be viable for damage output. Any ideas on what would help me decide?

Soulwalker

Well sabo is aoe with some ranged burst thrown in there, I would suggest marksman for more consistant single target ranged damage, or take riftstalker for better escape ability. that being said, are you asking about pvp or pve?

i'm running my assassin with ranger and assassin as both of those provide buffs buff the sabo's output.

ranger also gives me a pet useful for soloing.

marksman / saboteur is more conducive to kiting than increasing damage, saboteur has more than enough damage from its own abilities.
    Are you clueless? Is this your first day on forums? Do you have trouble reading sentences? Then this guide to soul selection is for you!
    For raw and uncensored rift foruming action go to: http://www.riftflames.com

Plane Touched

As others have said you generally want to pair up a ranger or marksman with a saboteur to provide you with at a minimum a ranged auto-attack. I personally prefer the ranger over the marksman in most ways as it's lower point investment has better general passive buffs for all souls, the addition of a pet to help with damage/tanking, an out of combat move-speed boost, and a self attack-power buff all for 12 pts or less.

Other souls that can provide some nice benefits as previously mentioned were riftstalker for pvp with it's various mobility tools and defensive buffs.

I've seen alot of rogues put at least 5 points into nightblade for the blazing fury talent which returns 5 energy per combo point when you use a finisher. As the majority of your damage as a saboteur is from these finishers, that's not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzinazz View Post
    I don't know any other classes choices that would be viable for damage output.
    *Does a doulbe take*

Anlyon Cleric Deepstrike
    Death pays all debts

Chuck bombs at people thats so me!
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

Soulwalker

I am more focused on PvE rather than PvP. I think I may choose the ranger as gulain has suggested.
    Any suggestions on this build? Please take in to consideration that I haven't actually played yet.
    http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=2...19,5_&lang=eng
    Last edited by Lazzinazz; 01-20-2011 at 02:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread