+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improved stealth

Default Improved stealth

When it states 'lasts until cancelled' does that mean you can enter combat and stay in stealth, as in stayed stealth whilst executing combat moves?

Hah I wish,

Only game where i THINK they allowed that was Vanguard???

as it is now the only abilities that do not break stealth are the two incapacitates, planes shifts that do not require a target, and Expose Weakness.

The ability you're referring to is just the talent that makes stealth last indefinite till an action breaks it rather than breaking after 30 seconds.

No, you will automatically get out of stealth when you start attacking opponents. Unless the spell specifically said that it will not cause you to come out of stealth like Incapacitate.
    {SWG}

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Hah I wish,

Only game where i THINK they allowed that was Vanguard???

as it is now the only abilities that do not break stealth are the two incapacitates, planes shifts that do not require a target, and Expose Weakness.

The ability you're referring to is just the talent that makes stealth last indefinite till an action breaks it rather than breaking after 30 seconds.
    Shadow Stalk requires a target and doesn't break stealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Ahh, but the game isn't the problem. The problem is that someone who can neither write nor think is inexplicably unhappy with something.

ah ofc, sorry didnt read the toolti[ for stealth carefully enough. thanks for the responses

Quote Originally Posted by Mieville View Post
    When it states 'lasts until cancelled' does that mean you can enter combat and stay in stealth, as in stayed stealth whilst executing combat moves?
    Not exactly...most attacks will bring you out of stealth. I think there are a few that you can do while remaining stealth but they are not damage abilities.

Also though ANY rogue can have both perma stealth AND a vanish into stealth during combat move not just Assassins...Take a look at the Infiltrator pvp soul. 21 points in that sould and a bard/blade dancer can be a master of stealth!

take that Assas(BLEH!!! *death ghasp*)

+ Reply to Thread