+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class info confusion

Default Class info confusion

Ok so I know at first There were only 2-3 starting souls for each calling and some souls were faction restricted. You also only started out with a single soul and got new ones at 15 and 30 to add to your build.

I also know that as of at least last beta every faction could be every soul and ALL of the souls are available at the begging. and you get all three souls to your build before you even leave the starting zone.

Has it been stated if the way last beta was is going to be how it will be at launch, or did they just make these changes so things could be tested better and everything will go back to the way it was before?

They haven't announced what the final plan is for release yet, but I think it's pretty likely it will be something between the two systems you listed. I think the situation with souls at character creation is going to remain unrestricted, but that souls 4-8 won't be as easy to obtain as simply going to the capital city and closing a rift.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass View Post
    They haven't announced what the final plan is for release yet, but I think it's pretty likely it will be something between the two systems you listed. I think the situation with souls at character creation is going to remain unrestricted, but that souls 4-8 won't be as easy to obtain as simply going to the capital city and closing a rift.
    Ah well I do hope they keep it where you have all the souls to choose from for sure! thank you for the quick answer.

+ Reply to Thread