+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Shaman/Justicar/Warden

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Kepps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    147

    Default Shaman/Justicar/Warden

    Beta 5 will be the first time I play Rift, and this past week I've been doing a lot (and I mean A LOT) of browsing on this game / research.

    This the the class soul combination I've come up with - Shaman / Justicar / Warden
    I did it more focusing on a solo-pvp class.
    How do you all think this will work out? Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepps View Post
    Beta 5 will be the first time I play Rift, and this past week I've been doing a lot (and I mean A LOT) of browsing on this game / research.

    This the the class soul combination I've come up with - Shaman / Justicar / Warden
    I did it more focusing on a solo-pvp class.
    How do you all think this will work out? Any suggestions?
    dont even have to look at it as its been posted 100 times, everyone and there brother is rolling a similar build. i bet you are gonna play kelari to.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Kepps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    dont even have to look at it as its been posted 100 times, everyone and there brother is rolling a similar build. i bet you are gonna play kelari to.
    FFF you serious >_< I haven't seen any thread, I thought I was special

  4. #4
    Plane Walker Uiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    389

    Default

    HAHA, yep been rolling with the same build since BETA 2. Clerics are flavor of the...beta.

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    sham/justicar will by far be the most played soul combo of the people who have played in these betas come launch.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker StChoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    409

    Default

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

    This link will allow you to make your built (level 30 is the cap for Beta 5). Make your build and link it here so you can show us what you want to do exactly.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Kepps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StChoch View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

    This link will allow you to make your built (level 30 is the cap for Beta 5). Make your build and link it here so you can show us what you want to do exactly.

    Dunno if this is going to work right, but: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara Jazebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepps View Post
    Dunno if this is going to work right, but: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html
    Don't forget to click on link to this build, and paste that link here, we won't see your build if you just give us the main site.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple Kepps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Nope it didn't.

    My build is basically getting all the major damage abilities from the Shaman soul.
    From the Justicar soul I got the damage reduction skills, and the one that heals me when I deal damage.
    The Warden soul I got instant cast damage increase, heal increases, the Orbs which burst upon damage and heal me and the skill which removes all snares from me and a duration afterwards.

  10. #10
    Plane Walker Uiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepps View Post
    Dunno if this is going to work right, but: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html
    Link is broke, besides that builder is buggy as ****, use this: http://rift-planner.com

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara g0kuenuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    leveling a justicar is very easy
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Kepps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    147

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Uiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepps View Post
    , nothings filled in lol.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple Kepps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    147

    Default

    I clicked on the link and it came up with my spec =\

  15. #15
    Plane Walker Uiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepps View Post
    I clicked on the link and it came up with my spec =\
    Did you mean something like this?
    http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=4...17,5_&lang=eng

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts