+ Reply to Thread

Thread: does this rogue look playable?

Shadowlander

Default does this rogue look playable?

http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=2...18,5_&lang=eng

does it look okay?
    thanks for your thoughts/suggestions!

Telaran

Personally id drop the poison abilities for the +dex in Blade Dancer - poison doesn't seem to be all that effective

something like this

you may also want to pick up shadow assault from Riftstalker - it teleports you behind the target which works well for an assassin - however it would meen dropping the +dex (which increases your attack power) in Blade Dancer so /shrug

Assuming this is for PvP :
    There's a lot of weird things here, for instance you didn't get puncture but you chose physical trauma over subterfuge which would help you a lot more to get closer to your first finisher for faster initial spike damage. I don't see why you grabbed the +armor, the dodge could make sense for PvP somewhat and along with the rythmitic +50% dodge rate and the 2 reactive talents you got that seems like it could work out pretty well for retaliation IF they are melee. I also don't understand why you grabbed rift scavenger instead of something like shadow assault and/or puncture/+damage to final blow/cloak and dagger. I'm sure you have something in mind and the build looks pretty ...scattered yet it seems like it might be able to work. You won't have quite as much damage potential as most other melee rogue's because you focused a bit more on survivability however as I said against a melee you'll probably completely dominate them I just don't see this working against caster's very much.

Xfire/steam : Korncob

+ Reply to Thread