+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Cleric classes - overview and comparisons of each

Default Heres what i gonna say about class comb:

Shaman/Justicar a good dps healer. since shaman is good at dps better then justicar. what i think a comb should be good cus shaman have powerful blows and magic and justicar heals comes from a dmg done and enemy should prevent justicar from front line so he cant protect others and himself and i think shaman can help it to prevent enemy from keeping you from the fron lines ^^ buffs and stuff + powerful blows

Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    Here's what I'm thinking:

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...30203113000540

Inquisitor/Justicar for a DPS cleric that can do melee and ranged dps for a nice balance, but will probably be in the thick of battle most of the time. Also picked up Purifier for the shield and found some nice abilities I wanted there too. Lots of fun CC's, a battle rez too, and some supportive buffs/heals as well in this build. But focusing on light damage dps in either melee or ranged, and an ability to survive. I was hoping this would be a nice all around build I could use for most situations. Still playing around with stuff of course and I'll probably have a pure healing build for when I want to do that as well. But with this one, I was thinking I could be considered a decent dps class that also offers some nice CC and buffs/heals for some support as a side bonus.

I might be going too hybrid here but I won't know how things work out until I get to play lol.
    Looks pretty solid to me.
    But im being partial here. Im totaly loving the Inq. soul.

Wink the best of both worlds....er all 3 worlds :)

Quote Originally Posted by Talixx View Post
    Purifier / Sentinel / Warden for pure healing capabilities until I see the other soul trees.
    ^ totally the thought i had. the best of all 3 in one healer...pure awesome-sauce. Also, not completely sure how much a difference it will make for your extra 2 souls. So that would probably make me switch around the 2 secondary's, depending on the consequences. Like if certain things vital to warden heals and abilities werent available because of it being in the last slot, we'll see...i'm excited to get to play a healer...that i built myself...not someone on some website that says "this is the only build" i hate that.

Nicely done OP. Lets just hope we get a nice juicy reveal about the druid sometime this week

Shadowlander

I'm more curious about the Cabalist actually. From what I heard it's another rdps soul with a focus on debuffs, which could make for a good rdps character along with Inq... I prefer range over melee so I'd prefer this over Shaman/Just even if survivability would drop.

While my main is probably going to be a warrior, a *very* close secondary interest are the melee-Clerics in Rift. Shaman + Justicar + Warden for big damage in melee, and buffs and HoTs for survivability? Sounds like fun, definitely may have to try it out.
    Pass through as does the vanishing lightning, and don't worry-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12