+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Bard Question

CPK

Default Quick Bard Question

Has anyone been able to test if Anthem of Competence (+15% run speed) applies during combat? I'd like to incorporate this into a build it it does, but otherwise it seems pretty useless.
    Last edited by CPK; 01-18-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Soulwalker

It does not on its own, but there is a talent up the bard tree (21pts) that will make it work in combat.
    Last edited by duffboy; 01-18-2011 at 11:14 PM.

CPK

Quote Originally Posted by duffboy View Post
    It does not on its own, but there is a talent up the bard tree (21pts) that will make it work in combat.
    Crap! Never even bothered to look that far up. Oh well, scratch that idea...

I think it does. I grabbed the Fang of Regulos on my SIn/Bard after helping kill the carrier and used it to run to our side from the center of the zone, easily out running 5-6 Guardians. If you had a Champ targeting or more ccers using their cc I would have would have had issues, but fortunately no one thought to do this to me when I ran it back in multiple WFs.

Doh nm forgot I had that ability :P I need to play Rift more to refresh my memory; Jan 25th can't come soon enough
    Last edited by Allura; 01-18-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Explorer Killers enjoy seeing the world, meeting interesting people...and killing them. EKs love all discovery, but finding an edge over the competition is best. Always seeking new opportunity, an EK likely knows the ten best places to find certain types of opponents, as well as ten different ways for taking them down.

+ Reply to Thread