+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric damage type and possibilities for shaman and druid

Default Cleric damage type and possibilities for shaman and druid

Greetings all, as was pointed out some time ago certain cleric souls seem oriented to certain damage type based on the planes. Based on the soul trees we currently know, the damage types linked to each cleric are:

Inquisitor: life, death
    Justicar: life (also physical)
    Purifier: fire
    Sentinel: life
    Warden: water

We also know that the planes are life, death, air, fire, water and earth. Linking planes to sentinel souls.

Life: inquisitor, justicar, sentinel
    Death: inquisitor
    Fire: purifier
    Water: warden
    Air: ?
    Earth: ?

It seems likely, then, that the druid and shaman's damage will be based on air and earth. Perhaps earth damage for druids, due to the fact that we normally think of druids as nature-loving and stuff, leaving air damage to Sentinels. This, of course, doesn't assume that druids and shamans will only have one damage type each since we know that the inquisitor is linked to both life and death.

What I find interesting, too, is that multiple cleric souls are assigned life damage but only one soul each are assigned to death, fire, and water (so far).

Started with EQ, and currently helping out on the Telarapedia while waiting for Rift!

Just realized that the Shaman soul tree has been revealed here: looks like the shaman is linked to air and water damage.

Started with EQ, and currently helping out on the Telarapedia while waiting for Rift!

I guess that just leaves druid, and I am sure they will have something to do with earth! I wounder if same thing will apply to mages... Have each using unique abilities...
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

+ Reply to Thread