+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LVL as 3 souls

Rift Chaser

Default LVL as 3 souls

and you can change them all once you hit max lvl? or do you have to keep the first one? edit: as long as you stay in your arch type
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 01-18-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Rift Disciple

You can change any soul any time, to another you have aquired, with a visit to your trainer.

Rift Chaser

soo pritty much you just need to drag 1 of each arch type to max lvl and you have everything once youve lvled 4 toons.
    that might upset some people who like to lvl toons ^^ i dont care how ever. thanks for info
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 01-18-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by May Contain Nuts View Post
    soo pritty much you just need to drag 1 of each arch type to max lvl and you have everything once youve lvled 4 toons.
    that might upset some people who like to lvl toons ^^ i dont care how ever. thanks for info
    Or it sounds wonderful to people that loathe making alts. =D
    "By the data to date, there is only one animal in the Galaxy dangerous to man man himself. So he must supply his own indispensable competition. He has no enemy to help him." - Lazarus Long

Rift Chaser

true pritty much healer for raids, sin for ganking and mage for farming, warrior for bank?

Shield of Telara

true pritty much healer for raids, sin for ganking and mage for farming, warrior for bank?
    not sure that I am understanding you here but; No you cant change classes on the same toon like that. You can change souls within your same class. But each toon can only be one class: cleric, mage, rogue or warrior.

Rift Chaser

I get it thanks

I kind of feel the souls system is something you need to actually try out to get used to it. It seems to be a bit of a tough concept to explain.

You should pick your three souls by the time you leave your starter zone (unless you miss a quest like I did a few times) then once you hit lvl 18 you can talk to NPC's in your factions main city to get quests to learn the others you dont already have.

Soulwalker

You actually are able to obtain your other souls at lvl 13, at which point you head to the capital city of your respective faction, and talk to quest givers who will provide you with quests to unlock your other souls. Whenever you want to switch out your souls, you have to talk to your trainer to reset your souls, at which point all invested soul points will be removed and refunded from your trees, allowing you to switch out your 3 currently equipped souls with any others you have unlocked.

Note: as stated, any and all souls a character can unlock are restricted to your chosen class, ie a mage can only have mage souls, a warrior can only have warrior souls, etc.

Telaran

Theres always the part where you can roll a different toon under the same class, just leveling with dif souls. I know it doesn't matter in the end, as you'd have 2 of something, but there are 2 factions and about a hundred ways to play each of the 4 classes.

+ Reply to Thread