+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a Class

Rift Master

Default Looking for a Class

I have heard, and read that there are no classes only souls.. Which is good I guess..

What I am looking for is a build that can take damage like a tank, heal through the damage I do take, and have burst damage like a (mage or rogue)

I was going to go with cleric, as they get to wear heavy armor, which I figure could take a beating. But I am unsure as to the other way to build my char, for the above results.
    Last edited by AvdielZion; 01-18-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Rift Disciple

I'm gonna go for druid/justicar/xx . Haven't decided the third soul but druid is great melee dps from what I've heard and goes well with justicar cuz your life attacks build convictions which you use for the instant heal in justicar. Justicar also has some passive healing / survivability which is great for pvp.

RIFT Community Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Lust View Post
    I'm gonna go for druid/justicar/xx . Haven't decided the third soul but druid is great melee dps from what I've heard and goes well with justicar cuz your life attacks build convictions which you use for the instant heal in justicar. Justicar also has some passive healing / survivability which is great for pvp.
    add warden for the ticking heals. HoTs help alot.

my ward/just/sent has no prob with 4-5 mobs except for the fact it takes forever to kill stuff. if i had a dps soul instead of sent it wouldnt be so bad im sure.
    Last edited by HeavyMetalLucidity; 01-18-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

+ Reply to Thread