+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Other classes...?

Default Other classes...?

I'm confused on the classes at the moment. On the RIFT website it tells a bit about the classes, but while I was looking at builds on a website I noticed some different classes... The Void knight for example or the Templar. I"m confused have these classes not become official? Are these classes still in Beta? I haven't played the beta so I wouldn't know. Anyway are these classes gonna be available on release day? Excuse my naiveness, but I'm just trying to clear this up.

Oh this is the website I'm talking about. http://rift.dev.zam.com/cluster/stc.pl
    Deus Sanginius!

Quote Originally Posted by Encarmine View Post
    I'm confused on the classes at the moment. On the RIFT website it tells a bit about the classes, but while I was looking at builds on a website I noticed some different classes... The Void knight for example or the Templar. I"m confused have these classes not become official? Are these classes still in Beta? I haven't played the beta so I wouldn't know. Anyway are these classes gonna be available on release day? Excuse my naiveness, but I'm just trying to clear this up.

Oh this is the website I'm talking about. http://rift.dev.zam.com/cluster/stc.pl
    There's 9 souls for each calling, but the RIFT's official website only has 6 listed for some reason. I'm guessing it's just that they haven't had time to finish the background story on the last 3 souls of each calling.
    All the soul calculators out there already got 9 souls listed because there's no more NDA and everyone can talk about everything that's happening ingame, it's just that the RIFT team hasn't been able to finish the background story on those yet. And once they do, they'll add them to the official website. I'm sure it'll all be ready to go by the time the game is released.
    Last edited by ---AlterEgo---; 01-18-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks it helped alot
    Deus Sanginius!

+ Reply to Thread