+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Champion PvP build (?)

Telaran

Default Champion PvP build (?)

Hi, this time i messed around with a warrior soul, the Champion, 2handed weapon wielder brute!

this is what i came up with: PVP BUILD

I made this build with the focus on picking my targets in a BG situation, going for casters first. Hence the casting slows.
    Any ideas or suggestions welcome

not bad ; personally I would drop 2 points off of vk, or at least one to still keep disrupt and have the discharge combo but gain an extra pt, I havent played to much with the vindicator soul as rb works better for my build atm. But I am going to take a stab in the dark and say that bull rush and unrestrained (the two charge skills) will be on the same gcd , so you could potentially lose one of those.

Also it is probably just me but it`s sometimes hard to gauge how a character will perform when they are specced to lvl 50 as we have only seen up to like lvl 27. Some skills it is easy to see there use; such as proper timing ; however titan`s strike, albeit a nice skill is on a 5 minute cool down which is pretty long.. otherwise it looks ok, I had a similar spec picked out using the vk discharge but put 3 pts into reducing the cooldown of proper timing by 30 sec.
    Last edited by Cynnigig; 01-18-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    " It is said that Hood, Lord of Death, gathered unto himself a host of gods, in
    a place beyond the reach of mortals. It is said that Hood waits at the end
    of every plot, every scheme, each grandiose ambition But this time it is
    different. This time he's there at the beginning . . . "

Telaran

BUMP

Default Champion has the tools

This looks pretty good, but I'd take Unrestrained for an additional breakfree instead of 3 points in improved breakfree in the Vindicator tree. Also stack STR and pick the Kilari race and you'll be able to crit very hard aoe and wipe out whole groups of people in pvp. They'll scatter before you and you can just keep mopping up the scraps till the match is over. Here is a video of an organized group doing it with a similar (probably weaker) build. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIrgjtcNdL0

Quote Originally Posted by bvkroll View Post
    This looks pretty good, but I'd take Unrestrained for an additional breakfree instead of 3 points in improved breakfree in the Vindicator tree. Also stack STR and pick the Kilari race and you'll be able to crit very hard aoe and wipe out whole groups of people in pvp. They'll scatter before you and you can just keep mopping up the scraps till the match is over. Here is a video of an organized group doing it with a similar (probably weaker) build. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIrgjtcNdL0
    <Chuckles>
    My build is nothing like what he posted, level difference aside of course. But then I'm doing something fairly different at 50 (as far as I can guess before changes).

My build was an efficient build for 27 with support. Wouldn't have been so hot without a group; but I didn't spec to solo either.

Quote Originally Posted by nezitx View Post
    <Chuckles>
    My build is nothing like what he posted, level difference aside of course. But then I'm doing something fairly different at 50 (as far as I can guess before changes).
    Some of those Paragon skills start looking awfully tempting once you're high enough lvl for a proper mix. There's definitely room in the warrior calling for some interesting combos end game.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by bvkroll View Post
    This looks pretty good, but I'd take Unrestrained for an additional breakfree instead of 3 points in improved breakfree in the Vindicator tree.
    I have 2/3 and 1 in Unrestrained in my build... Mainly for closing gabs even better, certainly when cc-ed.

+ Reply to Thread