+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftstalker - cooldown question!

Shadowlander

Default Riftstalker - cooldown question!

I saw that all the diffrent teleports have a 45 sec cooldown(which can be reduced to 30 sec)

Question: Are they all individual 45 sec timers meaning I can use a few of them in a row or do they share that timer and once I use one teleport all other ones are on cooldown? Which would suck....

They each have their own separate time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenison_Grey View Post
    They each have their own separate time.
    So the buffs you get for 10 seconds after shifting can be up almost all the time?? Man....this is making a ninja assassin next to impossible......
    "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go."

Quote Originally Posted by BucMan View Post
    So the buffs you get for 10 seconds after shifting can be up almost all the time?? Man....this is making a ninja assassin next to impossible......
    Nah it's not impossible. You just neglect the defensive abilities from Riftstalke and only get the Plane shifting related abilities (32 points at least without the defensive additions, although some of them are worth getting). Then get the damageing abilities and slip away. There won't be any points left for a 3rd soul though. So whatever 0 point ability tickles your fancy. Sab or blade dancer are probably the best. This is for pvp though and infiltrator isn't that great compared to these awesome skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadar View Post
    Nah it's not impossible. You just neglect the defensive abilities from Riftstalke and only get the Plane shifting related abilities (32 points at least without the defensive additions, although some of them are worth getting). Then get the damageing abilities and slip away. There won't be any points left for a 3rd soul though. So whatever 0 point ability tickles your fancy. Sab or blade dancer are probably the best. This is for pvp though and infiltrator isn't that great compared to these awesome skills.
    Well I meant there are abilties from a lot of trees that would work well with the assassin as your main tree. I can see at least 16 points in riftstalker and as many as 26 for a good ninja archetype. Sadly the nightblade's 12 point requirement for a thrown finisher is going by the wayside. Although the great mobility of the riftstalker does diminish the need of it. I like the saboteur's AE snare bomb as a zero point ability though. Very cool for the ninja's bag of tricks.
    "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go."

+ Reply to Thread