+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would this be a decent PvE warrior?

Soulwalker

Default Would this be a decent PvE warrior?

I was messing around in the soul planner.. and I wanted to do something similar to what is shown in the build your class video for warriors. Plus Beast Masters are just flat out cool. :P
    I've yet to actually play because I just preordered the game yesterday, and only found out about it about 3 days ago.. so my knowledge is lacking..
    But yeah, anyway, I basically just took the build shown in the video and advanced on it a little bit for what I thought it should probably look like end game.

http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=1...nts=0&lang=eng

Feel free to tell me what's wrong with it, like I said.. yet to have any actual experience in game. So I don't know much.

Predictable Movements is questionable, as is Bend Like the Reed . . . (not "bad" just that you can only finish one time, so having more variety in finishers becomes situational)

Agile Footwork for PvE purposes (and I assume DPS) seems maybe pointless. Have no clue if end game encounters have movement reduction that matters on DPS folks.
    Primal Senses, again, for PvE . . . no real reason stealth should matter in PvE.
    Protective Instincts? Same.
    Senior Officer of Legend ( Endless US PvE )

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Corwynn_Maelstrom View Post
    Predictable Movements is questionable, as is Bend Like the Reed . . . (not "bad" just that you can only finish one time, so having more variety in finishers becomes situational)

Agile Footwork for PvE purposes (and I assume DPS) seems maybe pointless. Have no clue if end game encounters have movement reduction that matters on DPS folks.
    Primal Senses, again, for PvE . . . no real reason stealth should matter in PvE.
    Protective Instincts? Same.
    Thanks for pointing that out. Something more like that maybe?
    http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=1...nts=0&lang=eng
    Trying to find what to point into otherwise was a bit tough since I needed that number of points into each tree for certain skills.

+ Reply to Thread