+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Tanks spec for launch

Default My Tanks spec for launch

This is most likely the spec i wll be rockin at launch provided they dont mess with it too much.

http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=1...17,5_&lang=eng

I would get Paladin's devotion 1/1 instead of that 1/3 Graceful.

It depends if you're Guardian or Defiant though, if you're Guardian a lot of the early dungeons have stun and mezz mobs, Devotion rules there.
    Last edited by Aurelie; 01-17-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Rift Chaser

Telaran

Looks like it might be good. You got pretty much all the tanky talents from all the tank trees. THough i might say you may want to drop some of the warlord points to get more of the reaver damge reduction goodness since your going that far up into reaver. I say this because no dps is going to go that high up into the ravers tree seeing as how there are pretty much no dps talents in the reaver tree its pretty much all tanky stuff.

You might also be interested in entropic embrace as that pretty much boost your dot dps by like 25%

edit, i'd also drop grace under pressure and shield of heros to put points else where. Sheild of heros kinda sucksseeing as how it doesn't stack with other shield buffs and with out putting nay points in paladin you get a recastable 15sec 20% boost to blocking. SO as long as you always hit on cooldown it'll pretty much always be on so shield of heros is useless ><. That is dependent on how important hit % is.

Edit:

this is my tank spec
    or this
    Last edited by mmimzy; 01-17-2011 at 10:04 PM.

well the main reason i went 15 into warlord is well i gotta have atleast 10 for sargeants command which pulls caster targets back to the group, and who can say no to 5% more dodge? lol

+ Reply to Thread