+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyro Build.

Rift Chaser

Default Pyro Build.

Hey, I played wow during 60 and 70 while gear in wow ment something, how ever I been out of the hardcore raiding picture for over 2 years. I am looking to start again here I was always a healer . How ever iv made a ranged dps build to learn game/lvl fast before a healer for raiding would be made. Would love you guys tell me how bad/good this would be for a pve- raid.

http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=3...16,5_&lang=eng

but feel free to attack it aslong as its with feedback thanks
    I was always a min/maxer back in wow days was in a top 15 ish EU guild most of 60 and 70.
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 01-17-2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: edit link was wrong

Looks good.
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

Rift Chaser

It cant be that easy to get back into the game ^^ nothing you can see its wrong/missing a huge thing I over looked?

Shadowlander

I haven't played, so I don't know the GCD mechanics and how they'd work with that 1 sec stun from locks, but it might be nice to have at least to interrupt. Other than that, looks pretty good.

Rift Chaser

Just noticed a huge flaw in this build its missing burning bright. Will need a rethink. maybe keeping the burning bonds while lvls and switching it for burning bright at end game.

Maybe as crit from gear gets better I could lose points in Potency and gain points in Improved ground of power.
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 01-17-2011 at 01:51 PM.

http://rift-planner.com/?archetype=3...16,5_&lang=eng

Depends on if its a dungeon build or a solo build.

Yours had a lot that benefited soloing (root, etc) while this one might be more beneficial in dungeons.
    Last edited by Mesoforte; 01-17-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Rift Chaser

Yea I guess we're going to have to see how the game is, I recall Muru in sunwell with out anti pushback there was no way your can cast due to very fast hits . that was a proper boss fight played aoc and its a joke (all stand here watch tv press 1 and loot :P)

a simple boss like void reaver would own the american aoc players I played on the usa servers on aoc was a joke lol should of knew that after how bad they were at wow ^^
    Last edited by May Contain Nuts; 01-17-2011 at 01:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread