+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two healer questions.

Telaran

Default Two healer questions.

1 ) Are sentinels the only cleric that can rez "in combat?" According to the soul tree calculators, that's how it looks.

2 ) Will my sentinel soul points that raise the effectiveness of my healing work on Warden and Purifier spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Allan View Post
    1 ) Are sentinels the only cleric that can rez "in combat?" According to the soul tree calculators, that's how it looks.

2 ) Will my sentinel soul points that raise the effectiveness of my healing work on Warden and Purifier spells?
    Not sure about 1, but for 2, yes.

Justicar's can battle-rez, I didn't realize sentinel's had one.

Yes, healing means ALL healing. Even self-healing abilities like inquisitor's drain and justicar's salvation.

Xfire/steam : Korncob

Telaran

ok I see that with Justicars now. Maxing out Justicar you get a 100% in combat rez every 5 minutes.

It says sentinels get rez once they spend 32 soul points in sentinel.
    Last edited by Allan; 01-17-2011 at 08:43 AM.

1. There's already a thread that covers this; there are more souls that get in-combat rez.
    2. Yes. Seems so on my Sent/Pure/Warden.
    Last edited by Stormbow; 01-17-2011 at 08:43 AM.
    Don't waste your time replying to me directly in a post.

These forums are garbage and no threads can be subscribed to properly since 2010.

+ Reply to Thread