+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteur - How important is to have...

Shadowlander

Default Saboteur - How important is to have...

How important if to have:
    - Long Ranging Bombing
    - Remote Clipping
    - Silent Setup
    - Combat Survival

Please tell me in order

Also, if there is something that are really uselles let me know.

If u have the time, please post some saboteir builds.

Do u guys think it would be a waste to have 3 ranged classed (sab/marsk/ranged)? I am thinking about pvp. Why would I need melee?

Thx!
    Last edited by Galli; 01-17-2011 at 08:22 AM.

are we taliking about pve or pvp?

if pvp... than silent setup is totally useless... while really usefull in pve
    if talking about pve... than long ranging bombin is totally useless... (u'r gonna use only charge in pve... and most likely in pvp only some effect bomb but charge most of the time too...)

remote clipping is essential in pvp... 10 more meter od distance are gold for a ranged... in pve not that needed but still usefull...
    Last edited by ComaEtilico; 01-17-2011 at 04:39 AM.
    The truth about Asha Catari leader of the Defiant and Regolus the great enemy of Talera that u've always known and feared to tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Zakir View Post
    Daughter of Macguyver, sent back in time by Doc, to do battle with Chuck Norris.

/end lore.

Rift Master

PvE
    1 Silent Setup
    2 Remote Clipping
    3 Combat Survival
    4 Long Range Bombing

PvP
    1 Combat Survival
    2 Remote Clipping
    3 Long Range Bombing
    4 Silent Setup
    Last edited by Konji; 01-17-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Konji View Post
    PvE
    1 Silent Setup
    2 Remote Clipping
    3 Combat Survival
    4 Long Range Bombing

PvP
    1 Combat Survival
    2 Remote Clipping
    3 Long Range Bombing
    4 Silent Setup
    Konji hit it dead on.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by gulain View Post
    Konji hit it dead on.
    Thx a lot!

Shadowlander

Do u guys think it would be a waste to have 3 ranged classed (sab/marsk/ranged)? I am thinking about pvp. Why would I need melee?

I am not sure but... the ranged skills fr4om Ranged and Marskman help the Saboteur skills?
    Last edited by Galli; 01-17-2011 at 08:39 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Galli View Post
    Personally.... I think it is a waste. The only reason I say that is because you are spending alot of points in marks/ranged that are boosting abilities that you wouldn't necessarily be using as a sab.

I feel sab has alot of tools already to cc/slow/silence/etc and it just needs help with space management between you and your target. Also, inherently needs to not only build combo-points but also charges for their primary damage so you really don't want to be using the little things like swift shot and hasted shot from marksman.

I tend to advocate heavy sabo/riftstalker with a few splash points in ranger. Riftstalker can provide you ALOT of mobility that makes you VERY hard to tie down in pvp. It also provides alot of defensive buffs as well.

For pvp i would look at something close to this.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by gulain View Post
    Personally.... I think it is a waste. The only reason I say that is because you are spending alot of points in marks/ranged that are boosting abilities that you wouldn't necessarily be using as a sab.

I feel sab has alot of tools already to cc/slow/silence/etc and it just needs help with space management between you and your target. Also, inherently needs to not only build combo-points but also charges for their primary damage so you really don't want to be using the little things like swift shot and hasted shot from marksman.

I tend to advocate heavy sabo/riftstalker with a few splash points in ranger. Riftstalker can provide you ALOT of mobility that makes you VERY hard to tie down in pvp. It also provides alot of defensive buffs as well.

For pvp i would look at something close to this.
    So, this is a PVP build right? and u are using the riftstalker only for buffs? Is the planes shift any good besides move around?

Shadowlander

Those both look quite good to me, they suit different play styles. However, with the assassin build I think faster stealth would be better than improved poison damage. Does the bleed-on-crit proc work with charges/detonate?
    A foe without honor is a foe already beaten.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by biotek View Post
    Those both look quite good to me, they suit different play styles. However, with the assassin build I think faster stealth would be better than improved poison damage. Does the bleed-on-crit proc work with charges/detonate?
    I dont know if its becouse I dont reallu know riftstalker but I think assassim build woiuld be better... and fullstealth would be great to gank.

+ Reply to Thread