+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paragon/Riftblade/Champion

Soulwalker

Default Paragon/Riftblade/Champion

Do you think I could make it work as a dps build? If you think I could, what would be the best build for it? It would be better if I went Paragon/Champion/Riftblade I know, but champion seems really boring. Anyways, since I haven't gotten to test anything yet, do you think I could make a warrior dps build work without going deep into champion?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rimbir View Post
    Do you think I could make it work as a dps build? If you think I could, what would be the best build for it? It would be better if I went Paragon/Champion/Riftblade I know, but champion seems really boring. Anyways, since I haven't gotten to test anything yet, do you think I could make a warrior dps build work without going deep into champion?
    This is what i play, i have to say it has high dps, very high in fact. My problem is i cant tell you what the best skills would be, cuz someone will come and say "If you use this skill instead of this skill, youll do more dps." I play this with my play style. What i did is i played around with all the skills i could till i found a nice balance, and i do want to add that a friend from my guild plays the same set of souls, but has a diffrent set of skills and it works for his play style. We fight all the time and niether build wins hands down. To get the best out of your build i say play around with it see what skills fit into your play style. Then youll be very happy with the end result.

Short answer is yes.

The great thing about this game is even with those three souls you have a number of different ways to build your character. There is no optimal cookie cutter build so it comes down to your playing style and what you like. Only you can determine that though, so providing a build will give you an idea, but you would almost certainly tweak it. Also it means 10 different people will give you 10 different builds and all will argue theirs is the best.
    Of By For

Click on the banner and join us today!

Champ is a 2-hander spec and Paragon a dual wield spec. As long as your spec isn't biased to both I think it could work, it just doesn't seem like the most straightforward idea.
    Last edited by Aurelie; 01-16-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMainer View Post
    Short answer is yes.

The great thing about this game is even with those three souls you have a number of different ways to build your character. There is no optimal cookie cutter build so it comes down to your playing style and what you like. Only you can determine that though, so providing a build will give you an idea, but you would almost certainly tweak it. Also it means 10 different people will give you 10 different builds and all will argue theirs is the best.
    Correction, the cookie cutter builds haven't been popularized yet. They will surely emerge.

The only advantage that having so many souls offers is that you can easily swap to whatever becomes the newest flavor of the month build.

+ Reply to Thread