+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftbalde: Love the concept, not sure about playability...

Default Riftbalde: Love the concept, not sure about playability...

I want a riftblade with a 2 handed weapon but I'm not sure they can use them. Also heard they have very little defensive abilities as it is, so what would be a good 2nd and/or third combo to keep a fully developed riftblade kicking butt solo? Messing around with the talent calculator thing, and without losing the Avatar of the Rift, a warlord with some armor and dodge increases with a attack debuff upon being hit seems alright, but the reaver has some minor healing, what do yall think I should do to keep a max riftblade solo friendly?

If this game has instance groups like WoW then obviously I wont need to worry about getting hit (much) but I'm not planning on it.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    I want a riftblade with a 2 handed weapon but I'm not sure they can use them. Also heard they have very little defensive abilities as it is, so what would be a good 2nd and/or third combo to keep a fully developed riftblade kicking butt solo? Messing around with the talent calculator thing, and without losing the Avatar of the Rift, a warlord with some armor and dodge increases with a attack debuff upon being hit seems alright, but the reaver has some minor healing, what do yall think I should do to keep a max riftblade solo friendly?

If this game has instance groups like WoW then obviously I wont need to worry about getting hit (much) but I'm not planning on it.
    Riftblade is a very potent add to any tank build.

Flame spear + fork + fiery burst, usually can dot two mobs to half life. Add improved fork and make it 3 mobs. Mix and match different bursts for some rather interesting results

Avatar of wind is exceptional for its added movement.

+ Reply to Thread