+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible heal build

Default Possible heal build

I would like thought and comments on the heal build i made went 38 in sent for the bottom ability and 22 in puri for the interrupt buff also the 20 ability where the next heal will crit is also nice and 5 in warden for the obvious reason.
    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...warden.1005000 I might take a point out of warden for the top tree ability for sent depends on mana consumtion later in game.
    Last edited by Karlbjorn; 01-16-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Telaran

Hm in my opinion the sentinel and the purifier have to much skills in common. If I heal I'll play Purifier warden in pve and + the templer for pvp.

Shields cap the burst, hots get everyone up the whole time, so there is no problem. For pvp you get your insta grp heal from pvp soul roots. No problem anywhere if you ask me.

http://rift-planner.com/

Try using that builder. Its easier on the eyes.

RIFT Community Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoforte View Post
    http://rift-planner.com/

Try using that builder. Its easier on the eyes.
    i use this http://rift.dev.zam.com/cluster/stc.pl ,a lot easier to read as well. also for some reason when i plugged in all the info from riftrolebuilder i came up with 37 points in sentinel no matter how much i checked. i even ran it through a calculator. i think the riftrolebuilder is broke.... and calculating wrong. i coulda missed something though, who knows.
    Last edited by HeavyMetalLucidity; 01-17-2011 at 02:54 AM.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

Telaran

for my Cleric's healing build, im gonna go with this. Going for HoTs and Warden spells in general, only using Healing Invocation and Deluge as direct heals (also in that order to buff Deluge). Warden also provides some AoE heals that are buffed in the Sentinel soul.

Plane Touched

Personally I planned on speccing mostly Purifier/Warden. I'll use sentinal to augment my skills/heals within the other two lines. Templar ovbiously for pvp. I wouldn't go less than 8 in the Sentinal line simply bc it gives you access to boosting the effectiveness of ALL heal spells and it also gives you the root DD. I can see the root DD being viable in both pve AND pvp. I know I used it(even as a lowbie) a TON to kite tanks that nobody would peel for me. With that and the knockback in the Warden line not many melee classes stayed on me for long. More often than not they would just give up and go for another caster. IMO keep the enemy annoyed and you'll win fights. Hell I don't mind having 2+ tanks on me at once. That just means if lets my other casters focus on knocking out their dps as well as leaving my other healer free. I dunno that's just my 2 pennies.
    Excuses are nails that built the house of FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Telankaa View Post
    Personally I planned on speccing mostly Purifier/Warden. I'll use sentinal to augment my skills/heals within the other two lines. Templar ovbiously for pvp. I wouldn't go less than 8 in the Sentinal line simply bc it gives you access to boosting the effectiveness of ALL heal spells and it also gives you the root DD. I can see the root DD being viable in both pve AND pvp. I know I used it(even as a lowbie) a TON to kite tanks that nobody would peel for me. With that and the knockback in the Warden line not many melee classes stayed on me for long. More often than not they would just give up and go for another caster. IMO keep the enemy annoyed and you'll win fights. Hell I don't mind having 2+ tanks on me at once. That just means if lets my other casters focus on knocking out their dps as well as leaving my other healer free. I dunno that's just my 2 pennies.
    Sorry, just a bit confused I might have missed something. You mean Righteous Burden, the snare you can add to your Light Bolt right? That's a snare not a root
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalLucidity View Post
    i use this http://rift.dev.zam.com/cluster/stc.pl ,a lot easier to read as well. also for some reason when i plugged in all the info from riftrolebuilder i came up with 37 points in sentinel no matter how much i checked. i even ran it through a calculator. i think the riftrolebuilder is broke.... and calculating wrong. i coulda missed something though, who knows.
    Careful with the Zam one. It seems quite outdated.
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

After the input from you guys i got to looking at the warden tree some and i think i will go 23 points in that tree for diona's gift seems to good to pass up still going 38 in sent thou for the 38 ability and the 32 rez is very sweet. Remanding 5 points in purifier either the 5% more wisdom or the crit not sure which i would benefit more from atm crit would give me more bang for my mana but the wisdom may be more needed, thoughts? suggestions What i like the most about the sent tree is it improves armor with the heals and the amount of healing done by other healers in the group or raid.
    Last edited by Karlbjorn; 01-17-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Karlbjorn View Post
    Remanding 5 points in purifier either the 5% more wisdom or the crit not sure which i would benefit more from atm crit would give me more bang for my mana but the wisdom may be more needed, thoughts? suggestions
    Depends of the situation. More wisdom will benefit you more in longer fights with manageable incoming damage. Crit will benefit you more in more spike damage fights. And having a good look at talents that benefit from crit or wisdom, will help you decide aswell.

Since my main is sent i will prob go with crit from puri due to serendipity and walk in the light thx Also there will porb be a ton of wis on gear and not so much crit till end game stuff.
    Last edited by Karlbjorn; 01-17-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sheilina View Post
    Sorry, just a bit confused I might have missed something. You mean Righteous Burden, the snare you can add to your Light Bolt right? That's a snare not a root
    Yeah sorry....snare. It's priceless imo.
    Excuses are nails that built the house of FAIL

I was thinking something like this.( I loved my warrior priest in WAR)

http://rift-planner.com/#?archetype=...17,5_&lang=eng

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by thune View Post
    I was thinking something like this.( I loved my warrior priest in WAR)

http://rift-planner.com/#?archetype=...17,5_&lang=eng
    are you planning to use this to heal others, or just as a solo/leveling build?
    Seeing that you picked up Precept of Refuge instead of Doctrine of Bliss, im guessing solo/leveling.. in which case your stacking up quite alot of healing spells.
    Rift offers a Dualspec quite early on in the game, if you where looking for a spec to level AND heal dungeons with, i would suggest a dualspec.
    Staying with these souls, which do not have great synergy imo, i would probly go with something like this for a solo/leveling build.
    Last edited by Wilcuss; 01-18-2011 at 12:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread