+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cabalist/Inq

Default Cabalist/Inq

How does this look for PVP? 27 Inq/ 38 Cab/ 1 not sure
    http://rifts.ru/tallents/index.html#...17,1_&lang=eng

Telaran

I'm pretty sure your going to want points in the pvp soul (Templar) for a level 50 pvp build

Telaran

A cabba inqui build with pvp soul is hard to go IF you want to be effective in your choosen soulspecc. I read already builds like 51 cabba/ 15 inqui / 0 templer or turned arround 51 inqui/ 15 cabba/ 0 templer. I think it's hard to specc those to classes because some key branches are far up the tree but there are many nice things in the lower brach area.

The pvp tree is nice for heal and def skills but i see not so many "dmg+" skills, like the clerics had no dps classes. Sure i can theorycraft the boni of the tree and they are usefull aso..... but for a range dmg cleric they are kind of obsolate in MY opinion.

Im very sure i'll play a cabba and i've got a awesome build for my own playstyle and i'll se how it'll work out.

If you get your build rolling hf with it but i give you one tip, think about your specc if youve forgotten some key skills for dmg.

Thanks for the input. Have not played either soul just was going on what I read. I dont need the pvp soul as you said it is not necassary for the ranged build. I like the syngery from the two Inq/Cabby. I would really like to be a cabby aas a main soul with others as secondary. Healing will never be an issue as my wife will be as full as heal spec as she can be. Plus a good friend as a offensive warrior. I am up for anything as a third in the trio. Problem is I love the looks of like 90% of the souls in this game lol!

Telaran

It's aquestion of your playstyle :-) .

With a cleric you can do everything, they have souls for each job, dps, tank, heal and support.

Now is the question what you want to play. The combo of cabba + inqui is nice. Cabba is a slow casting massive aw dd nad inqui is more about single target dmg with some ae aspects.

but first things first:

Main cabba is all about bringing death and ruin to many enemys. If this suite your playstyle you can stick with most points in cabba + some in inqui.

If you like single target dps, in my opinion better in the early game ^^, stick with the inqui. Maybe your GF will like that outcome and dont have to heal 3 ppl against the agro of a insane pull only cabbas can get going ^^. (hope that no warlock will fear a enemy with a sigil on it xD).

thats it for the ranged ss souls roughly. If you play pve specc a 0 point warden, sentinel or purifier to it and you have a solid build in every way you want.

The cabba has some kind of "low" dmg for his enormus casting times in my opinion but its a funny class at all. Inqui is very solid and both classes benefits from each other lie the way a shammy+druid do.

I got very good results playing my cabba/inqui up to 26 (darn last 2% to lvl up are missing -.-) and i'll stick to it for PvP. In PvE I'll see if the inqui specc is more fun than shammy/druid/x or not.

Im very curious about the upcoming changes in beta 5 and how the playstyle is at 30 ^^.

+ Reply to Thread