Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Necromancer wtf

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Necromancer wtf

    Hey i just read the necromancer skills, it says they get "a pet." can they summon hordes of zombies, or can they get 1 zombie pet. because just 1 pet would be ******ed.

  2. #2
    Ascendant ---AlterEgo---'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard67 View Post
    Hey i just read the necromancer skills, it says they get "a pet." can they summon hordes of zombies, or can they get 1 zombie pet. because just 1 pet would be ******ed.
    Any class can only have 1 pet out at a time.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    ****** is not a swear wtf? are we 10??

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    dear god we r 10....

  5. #5
    Plane Touched Dart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada, ON
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard67 View Post
    Hey i just read the necromancer skills, it says they get "a pet." can they summon hordes of zombies, or can they get 1 zombie pet. because just 1 pet would be ******ed.
    Yeah you can only actively summon one pet at a time, however necromancers have a high tier spell that lets them summon 5 uncontrollable skeletons.
    Malachi of Deicide | Defiant on Sunrest

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Sevyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard67 View Post
    dear god we r 10....
    R u 10?

    I'm pretty sure what you said isn't exactly a profanity, but it's also very offensive.
    Legionnaire Sev R5 Defiant
    Let him who desires peace prepare for war.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    Yeah you can only actively summon one pet at a time, however necromancers have a high tier spell that lets them summon 5 uncontrollable skeletons.
    soo... the def of a necromancer is they raise and control the dead, but at high tears you can summon 5 that you cant even control...this class is a joke.

  8. #8
    Ascendant phoenixfire82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Go play d2 if you want minion hordes. That stuff doesn't fit in a mmo.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas!
    Posts
    165

    Default

    In EverQuest, Necromancers could only summon one pet. And as others have said there is a higher level ability that summons a horde of undead.

  10. #10
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard67 View Post
    soo... the def of a necromancer is they raise and control the dead, but at high tears you can summon 5 that you cant even control...this class is a joke.
    U mad?

    /10char

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    Go play d2 if you want minion hordes. That stuff doesn't fit in a mmo.
    it fits in a good one

  12. #12
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    71

    Default

    You could have said "Jewish" instead of whatever juvenile word you used in the OP.

  13. #13
    Telaran Grave_Robber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    46

    Default

    ok, if the first 5 posts of yours are all complaining like a little girl, no one here is going to take you seriously, now what you can do about it is make a new account, and **** and get on with your life

  14. #14
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josgar View Post
    In EverQuest, Necromancers could only summon one pet. And as others have said there is a higher level ability that summons a horde of undead.
    1. 5 is not a horde.
    2. if you cant control them whats the point?

  15. #15
    Shadowlander Three Furies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    RIFT
    Posts
    32

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard67 View Post
    soo... the def of a necromancer is they raise and control the dead, but at high tears you can summon 5 that you cant even control...this class is a joke.


    Don't knock it til you've played it.

    Also, the door is that way... ---->

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts