+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 51 point build

Default 51 point build

Are there any souls that have a legitimate shot at making it worthwhile to put 51 points into them?? Based on what I messed around with I could not see any that held enough sway to condone all of the points required.
    Last edited by Snargles; 01-14-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snargles View Post
    Are there any souls that have a legitimate shot at making it worthwhile to put 51 points into them?? Based on what I messed around with I could not see any that held enough sway to condone all of the points required.
    I have pretty much come to the same conclusion. I have not found a single 51 soul with more bang per point than spreading points around between three souls.
    Of By For

Click on the banner and join us today!

CPK

With the way the 51 druid ability looks right now, it looks more than worth it to go all the way for it. Not sure if there's information lacking in the tooltip atm, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snargles View Post
    The bard soul 51 pointer might be useful in raiding, but trying to effectively place 51 points into the soul does not seem possible without waste.
    Last edited by Binks; 01-13-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binks View Post
    The bard soul 51 pointer might be useful in raiding, but trying to effectively place 51 points into the soul does not seem possible without waste.
    infact it is not possible, since 51 points means fulling every Feat in that tree.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

I understand that there may be a little waste that is true sometimes even without trying to get 51 points into a build. But are there any where the benefits out way the waste i mean all of the root skills above about 32 seemed kind of sub-par considering what other options you are sacrificing to get them.

I kind of think it would be better if they split the point differentials in the opposite way. Make the gaps between the spells larger (maybe not a ton of points but more than 2/4) in the beginning and closer together at the end. This gives more of a benefit for pumping points into a class.

Champion maybe

i would say, paladin.... maybe.

anyway I think some souls have it better then others in terms of 32->51 abilities.
    Like my predilect class, the assassin, it does have some "nice" ones but nothing Jaw-dropping , like some other souls do.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 01-13-2011 at 03:49 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

As it stands now I'm going 51/15/0 chloro/warlock/dom

as seen here. pretty basic

I don't see a point to do anything else.

That gives me the mana regen, a 70% slow, a fear, endurance buff (not a biggie but whatever), 15% DOT damage increase, 25% bonus charge gain, 10% for insta-cast spell, and then all of the chloro crap.
    Last edited by Ixath; 01-13-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Might go 51 with my assassin, alrdy got a 44 point build that I plan on going as of right now. Might try to see what the last stealth is, I'm guessing it's a group stealth which would be great for lvl 50 farming runs.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMainer View Post
    I have pretty much come to the same conclusion. I have not found a single 51 soul with more bang per point than spreading points around between three souls.
    Mhm this is my answer
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

Rift Disciple

Paragon for that 2200+ dmg ability.

I think in terms of tanking and DPS, spreading it out might be a bit more useful to get +10% damage or +10% end or armor or whatever, but casters..well, we don't really have all THAT many options. I dunno how clerics are. But for me..very little benefits chloro enough to not do 51 in the tree

saboteur was the only soul i would ever consider putting in 51 SP to get Rapid Setup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast