+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warden\Inquisitor\?

Default Warden\Inquisitor\?

When I rolled my Cleric, I rolled and Warden, and added purifier. When I obtained my third soul, I grabbed Inquisitor for damage. This would be a hybrid build as I would probably only buy warden skills up to the root escape ability. the problem was Purifier seemed to fit in less and less into this build. Is there a good third soul for this build that would help? I played with mages more than clerics so I am not as familiar with them. I am guessing a talent tree that increases spell damage, crit, and instant cast effectiveness would be great. Instant class level 0 abilities a plus.

Hmm the only other option for caster DPS would be Cabalist but that class has very long cast times and is a slow build (don't think you get any instant cast), most of the other DPS class are melee base (Druid/Shaman/Justicar?). Cabalist does have +5% spell damage but that is really the only thing I could recommend if you're planing on having it as a third soul.

Sentinel is your choice.

Ahhokay I'll have to look at sentinel abilities. Even if they're insta-cast heals it's still a pop-off ability that does good. Yeah I'll have to check that out!

+ Reply to Thread