+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archer with Teleportation

Soulwalker

Default Archer with Teleportation

Anyone know exactly what build I should go for to make a character like they showed (briefly) in the trailer, the Archer with Teleportaion abilities? I am curious to explore that avenue further.

It seemed to me to be a ranger not using the pet and riftstalker which has the teleport. But maybe you can use a bow with marksmen and can do that too. or really go for the range...Marksmen/riftstriker/ranger
    Beta Server Beryl Now Live Server Shadefallen Guild: NCIS - New Chaos Inc. Society NCIS.Guildlaunch.com
    Barashi Kalari dual roll tank Reaver/Pally/Void knight and Pally/Void Knight/Warlord DPS Roll Para/Champ/Riftblade Professions: Miner/Butcher/Armorsmith
    Kyari Kalari Sentinel/Warren/Purifier Professions: Butcher/Forager/Alchemist
    Hakumei Eth Bladedancer/Bard/Riftstalker Miner/Forager/Artificer

Marksman/Riftstalker/*

playing around for a build for this. came up with this one heavy on the range stuff very little in riftstalker

marksmen/riftsdtalker/ranger
    Last edited by LadyStarlea; 01-13-2011 at 09:18 AM.
    Beta Server Beryl Now Live Server Shadefallen Guild: NCIS - New Chaos Inc. Society NCIS.Guildlaunch.com
    Barashi Kalari dual roll tank Reaver/Pally/Void knight and Pally/Void Knight/Warlord DPS Roll Para/Champ/Riftblade Professions: Miner/Butcher/Armorsmith
    Kyari Kalari Sentinel/Warren/Purifier Professions: Butcher/Forager/Alchemist
    Hakumei Eth Bladedancer/Bard/Riftstalker Miner/Forager/Artificer

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStarlea View Post
    playing around for a build for this. came up with this one heavy on the range stuff very little in riftstalker

marksmen/riftsdtalker/ranger
    You want to go at 32 points into Riftstalker to get the Memory Capture/Flashback skills IMO for a true teleporting character. Also, Ranger is not really needed as a pet would be just a liability in this type of build. I'd recommened maybe Assassin for Stealth.

Soulwalker

Default nice

That sounds like a nice build..I tried marksmann/blade dancer, but in beta 5 I will test marksmann/rift stalker

I was considering Saboteur as the third soul for the bombs, traps and increased dex. What do you think?
    Last edited by xerxen; 01-13-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Soulwalker

cool thanks for the replies, cant wait to try this out.

+ Reply to Thread