+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Void Knight/Champion Caster Killer PvP

Default Void Knight/Champion Caster Killer PvP

Posted in another thread but haven't gotten any opinions yet:

This is going to be one of my 2 warrior pvp specs that I run: This one using 44 Void Knight/22 Champion with a 2h, adding the baseline armor debuff and dot from Reaver. A true caster/healer killer!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14031925/rif...nts=0&lang=eng

You get a combat charge, combat pull, cc escape, heal debuff, aoe snare/drain, aoe fear, multiple other mana drains, self healing, 2 armor debuffs, aoe silence on short cd, offensive and defensive dispels, etc... Anything with a mana bar will be hurting! With the speed that pacts build up on the VK and skills like Empower combined with the reactive auto crits and deathblows out of Champ will make for some nice, controlled burst!

Have fun

This is for lvl 50 PvP btw. I am not planning on PvP at low level with this build because VK doesn't start to shine until you hit the deep parts of the soul.

edit: Dammit! Link fixed, sorry!
    Last edited by Spoonster; 01-13-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Error (404)
    We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephros View Post
    Error (404)
    We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.
    Fixed, oops :P

+ Reply to Thread