+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warlock -All Talents and Root Abilities

Post Warlock -All Talents and Root Abilities

This is video I found on youtube of the Warlock Soul.

The person who made it mouseover every single talent and root abilities. This is what I could read...which is pretty much every single one of them.

Talents:

Tier 1:
    Crushing Darkness:
    Rank 0/3
    Your Void Bolt spell has a 2% chance to stun the target for 3 seconds.

Magical Affinity:
    Rank 0/5
    Increase the amount of Charge your spells generate by 5%.

Tier 2:
    Dark Fury:
    Rank 0/1
    14 Mana
    25 meter range
    Instant
    ???? the ennemy with dark energies causing 12 to 14 Death damage and stunning them for 1 seconds.

Improved Dark Fury:
    Rank 0/3
    Increase the duration of Dark Fury's stun by 1 second.

Opportunity:
    Rank 0/5
    You have a 2% chance to have the cast time of your next spell reduced by 100%

Tier 3:
    Neddra's Grasp:
    Rank 0/1
    19 Mana
    25 meter range
    Instant
    Places a dark presence on the target causing them 24 Death damage every time they perform an action for the next 15 seconds.

Neddra's Influence:
    Rank 0/3
    Increase the damage dealt by your damage overr time spells by 5%

Vitality:
    Rank 0/5
    Increase your maximum health by 2%

Tier 4:
    Improved Life Leech:
    Rank 0/3
    Increase the damage done by your Life Leech by 5%. Increase the amount healed by your Life Leech by 10%.

Potency:
    Rank 0/5
    Increase the critical hit chance of your spells by 1%

Draining Bolt:
    Rank 0/1
    9 Mana
    25 meter range
    Instant
    Blast the target with a bolt of dark energy causing 44 to 49 Death damage and returning some of it to the caster as health.

Tier 5:
    Neddra's Torture:
    Rank 0/1
    7 Mana
    25 meter range
    Casting time: 1 seconds
    Curses the target, increasing Death damage by 5% for the next 20 seconds. Upon termination Neddra's Torture will deal 54 to 57 Death damage to the

ennemy.

Shadow Life:
    Rank 0/1
    No cost
    Instant
    Increase your total max health by 50% for 30 seconds, and heals you for 50% of your new total max health.

Dark Power:
    Rank 0/5
    Increase your spell damage by 2%.

Tier 6:
    Radiate Death:
    Rank 0/1
    No cost
    25 meter range
    Instant
    Causes your Dark Touch and Neddra's Grasp effects to spread from your current target to all other nearby ennemies.

?????
    Your Warlock Armor also increase the damage you deal by 2%

Tier 7:
    Neddra's Essence
    Rank 0/1
    No cost
    Instant
    Imbues the caster with the power of Neddra reducing incomming damage by 80%.

Root Abilities:
    The number in () is the number of points you need to spend in the talent tree to unlock the ability.

Life Leech (0)
    9 Mana
    25 meter range
    Casting Time: 1.5 seconds
    +9 Charge
    Places a leeching effect on the target casuing 19 Death damage over 12 seconds and returning some it to the caster as health.

Void Bolt (0)
    11 Mana
    25 meter range
    Casting Time: 1.8 seconds
    +15 Charge
    Hurls a ball of dark energy at the ennemy, causing 13 to 15 Death damage.

Dark Touch (2)
    24 Mana
    25 meter range
    Instant
    +9 Charge
    Place a dark presence on the target, causing 29 Death damage over 14 seconds.

Dark Armor (4)
    15 Mana
    Instant
    Surrounds the caster with dark energy causing 5 Death damage to attackers when hit. Only 1 Armor may be active at a time.

Neddra`s Strenght (6)
    19 Mana
    35 meter range
    Instant
    Neddra`s power flows through the target, increasing their Endurance by 5 for 30 minutes.

Mortality (8)
    No cost
    Channeled
    Channels a vortex of darkness around the caster, causing 124 to 128 Death damage to up to 5 nearby targets. The caster gains 100% of the damage cause in

health. This ability consumes Charge while channeling.

Sacrifice Life: Damage (10)
    7 Mana
    Cooldown: 1 minute
    Sacrifices 15% of the caster`s maximum healht to increase their dmage by 10% for 20 seconds.

Fear (12)
    10 Mana
    25 meter range
    Strikes fear to the heart of the target, causing them to run in fear for up to 10 seconds. Damage caused will break the effect. Fear can only affect 1

target at a time.

Wither (14)
    7 Mana
    25 meter range
    Cooldown 15 seconds
    Reduces the target's movement speed by 70% for 8 seconds.

Devouring Shadows (16)
    261 Mana
    25 meter range
    Channeled
    Calls upon the shadows to rise up and torture ennemies in the area of effect for 130 Death damage over 6 seconds.

Sacrifice Life: Mana (18)
    7 Mana
    Instant
    Sacrifice 15% of the caster's maximum health to increase their mana by 15% of their maximum mana.

Reconstruct (20)
    31 Mana
    Channeled
    Channels the caster's Charge into Health. this ability consumes Charge while channeling.

Warlock Armor (26)
    61 Mana
    Instant
    Surrounds the caster with dark energy causing 13 Death damage to attackers when hit and healing the caster for 1% of their maximum health. Only 1 Armor

may be active at a time.

Choke (32)
    10 Mana
    25 meter range
    Instant
    Cooldown: 40 seconds
    Chokes the target, preventing from casting spells for 5 seconds.

Sacrifice Life: Speed (38)
    7 Mana
    Instant
    Cooldown: 1 minute
    Sacrifices 15% of the caster's maximum health to decrease their spell casting speed by 30% for 20 seconds.

Mass Fear (44)
    21 mana
    25 meter range
    Instant
    Cooldown: 30 seconds
    Strikes fear in the heart of the targets near the caster, causing up to 5 them to run in fear for 10 seconds. Damage caused will break the effect.

Empowered Darkness (51)
    No Cost
    Instant
    Buffs the caster incresing all damage they deal by 100%. This ability consumes Charge while active.

Good stuff! Thanks for the link and for writing all those down.

Rift Disciple

O.o Wow I am supprised that let someone tape outside of the people reporting.

However I was looking forward to this information as I was looking at Warlock/Elementalist as the first two souls.

Dėtail

Courtesy of Ciovala, who attened GamesCom.

Website can be seen here: http://telarapedia.com/
    &
    http://riftnexus.com/index

a lot of it looks industry standard type stuff, but reading a lot of those I was thinking they screamed pvp all over them, a pretty good mix of skills with a bunch of suprises thrown in, cant wait ot see some of the other classes stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanax View Post
    Courtesy of Ciovala, who attened GamesCom.

Website can be seen here: http://telarapedia.com/
    &
    http://riftnexus.com/index
    thanks for the link i needed to add to my favorites.

Heh every time I see you post I wonder how many of those I dispensed at work that day, **** even in my lifetime.

Awesome info!

Thanks very much for the link!

Thanks for typing it all out. This one has a bit hard to read as opposed to the Reaver soul tree video.

http://www.tribegaming.com
    I do not fear the unknown. I welcome it.

Hey. Were working on making a nice list of abilities for all classes as soon as their released by Ciovala on Rift Nexus. The current ones we have are http://telarapedia.com/wiki/Reaver_abilities and http://telarapedia.com/wiki/Purifier_abilities. Working on the other trees to post them up as soon as Ciovala posts her article
    Last edited by Wobbley; 08-26-2010 at 12:50 AM.
    A wiki is only as good as its contributors - won't you help at Telarapedia?

A wise man told me to stay away from crazy people, I have been running from myself ever since.

This all looks super interesting and fun. I will bd doing something with a Warlock that is certain.

Places a dark presence on the target causing them 24 Death damage every time they perform an action for the next 15 seconds.
    I like this one. I'm typically fond of abilities like this such as damage every time you move and what not.
    When darkness falls it is because we have brought it upon ourselves.

KASE Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Brilliant thread, I already saw the video, and squited my eyes to read all of abilities, but this is better. Anyway now the question arise, CAN you build up more Charge while using it at the same time? If yes, then I already love last ability of the root!
    I don't need to "Get a life."! I'm a Gamer! I have loads of Lifes! - - - Necromancy - happiness is an army of unstoppable, loyal, killing machines.

Plane Touched

Very nice post.
    Thanks for pulling that information out of the videos.

Kind of cool to see the direction spells will be going

well, if pyro isn't available at start for defiant, this would be a perfect soul to start with
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1282&dateline=1279040  725

Plane Touched

I like the abilities, definately sounds like a necro minus the pet. Not to keen on the fear ability breaking when mob is damaged, means no fear kiting, and will be kind of useless with DOT's ticking on the mob causing damage. Basically looks like fear is an oh crap spell that gives you 10 sec to escape. Also no feign death for locks it looks like. I am still holding out for an actual Necromancer soul. I have a feeling that it will be a heroic soul. Maybe they will get FD and a fear that doesnt break to damage *crosses fingers.* I know this is still beta and they may take that away from the fear lines which many may think makes fear OP, but 10 sec is not long.

I rememebr playing a nec in VG beta, fear had a long duration, like half a min i think,wich did make it OP, then then shortened its duration to like 6 or 8 secs which made it kinda crappy. In the end its duration was set to 15sec for fear 1 and 20sec for fear 2. Also FD was a quested spell for version 1 earned at level 20 and version 2 dropped off a named mob deep in GS. Maybe they did something similar here.

All in all some good stuff, will have to play the game to see how it all works. *fingers crossed for beta key*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast