+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do combo point dumps stack? Are all Plane Shift skills on the same cooldown?

Default Do combo point dumps stack? Are all Plane Shift skills on the same cooldown?

Hi!

I was not able to test it in the last beta, and will definitely test it in the next, but maybe someone here has and can answer my questions:

When I have two abilities which trigger when a mob with combo points on it dies, will both trigger on the death of one mob, or will one take precedence, or will they rotate?

The Riftstalker abilities which work by plane shifting, and trigger those passives that trigger after a successfull plane shift, are they on the same 45s cooldown or has each a separate cooldown?

thanks in advance

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by romanparavicini View Post
    Hi!

I was not able to test it in the last beta, and will definitely test it in the next, but maybe someone here has and can answer my questions:

When I have two abilities which trigger when a mob with combo points on it dies, will both trigger on the death of one mob, or will one take precedence, or will they rotate?

The Riftstalker abilities which work by plane shifting, and trigger those passives that trigger after a successfull plane shift, are they on the same 45s cooldown or has each a separate cooldown?

thanks in advance
    I don't know about the combo point question I haven't ever had two abilities that do this, but as for the shifting. Each plane shift ability is on its own cooldown.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Each plane shift ability is on its own cooldown.
    As he said, every plane shift ability has its own cooldown, with the cooldown reduction talent you can have all the 10second bonuses up 100% of the time

Thanks to both of you, that was, as you probably expected, exactly what I wanted to hear

+ Reply to Thread