+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Build] Justicar AoE-Healing Tank

Telaran

Red face [Build] Justicar AoE-Healing Tank

Basicly, this is build for a support tank. Centered around Reparation, and buffing that ability.
    As a 2nd Soul i picked Sentinel, because it has the best buffs to AoE heals. As 3rd i picked Druid, since that was the only soul i could find usefull tanking/aoe healing abilities in the first tier in.
    Protect the Flock is a great utility talent for this build, thats why i went with 18 points in Sentinel.

Justicar/Sentinel/Druid Build

Im looking forward to test this build out (as much of it as possible wihtin lvl cap) in next Beta phase.

Please leave comments, regarding viability or functionality of talents.
    Improvements and or changes are always welcome.
    Last edited by Wilcuss; 01-13-2011 at 05:53 AM.

You have only 4 points in Druid and it seems like the soul does not belong in the build. Have you tried throwing Purifier in the mix? Also 3/3 Vengeful Justice as an example under Justicar is not needed at all, because it looks like your just straight support toon. Never tried Justicar, so I may be wrong.. Also do you need the block abilities? if your a healer in a group or raid and your getting attacked then someone is not doing their job. imo

Quote Originally Posted by shwanke View Post
    You have only 4 points in Druid and it seems like the soul does not belong in the build. Have you tried throwing Purifier in the mix? Also 3/3 Vengeful Justice as an example under Justicar is not needed at all, because it looks like your just straight support toon. Never tried Justicar, so I may be wrong.. Also do you need the block abilities? if your a healer in a group or raid and your getting attacked then someone is not doing their job. imo
    The title does say aoe healing "tank" meaning he would be tanking but providing aoe healing as he tanked.

Telaran

Yea indeed, the supporting offtank would probly be best role for this spec. Using your Conviction for threat when in need to pick up adds or take over a boss where needed, and using it for Doctrine healing when supporting in healing when no offtanking is needed.
    Also Druid adds the pet that causes the same buff as Justicar gets from roots, which i wonder if it will stack or that it wont because of the simple fact that it is exactly the same buff. The root abilities from druid are also quite good for a support tank imo.

+ Reply to Thread