+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: What have you done TRION? lol

The survivability of NB/RS really hasnt changed, yes they receive some healing now if they are chomping on a healer, but overall, they were always a ***** to bring down if they got any healing at all, much tougher than other rogue soul combos. That hasnt changed. They have always done big burst once they teleported onto their target, if they were smart, they were building up their combo points from range (or on someone else), using Scourge of Darkness, and hard switching to a target with big burst, that hasnt changed. NB/RS has always provided a heal debuff, that hasnt changed.

So maybe we need to put the twilight transcendence back to a total immunity and remove the 50% heal? I dont know because that is really the only change other than bringing our damage on par with everyone else. Perhaps they can lower the +% dmg amounts from the various souls so they dont stack up as high, or perhaps make them over write eachother rather than stacking, but I dont know.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 10-14-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticred View Post
    I went back to work for 2 weeks and just got back yesterday, so i havent been able to play for 14 days.

Today i logged into my P6 assassin and was pretty much unkillable, i went through 3 warfronts without needing to use slip away once. I was top for KB's and 3rd in damage done. It was all just too easy.

I logged onto my P1 NB and dueled a few P4-6 warriors from my guild, it was just too easy. I would have to go AFK for them to kill me.

Then i logged onto my P6 warrior and got my *** handed to me by everyone but other warriors.
    I went 2h and got killed by an assassin before the stun wore off, i went S&B and was 20% HP after the rogue stun wore off and died seconds later.
    I realy dont understand TRIONS thinking behind these changes.

Rogues did need a buff, i don't think anyone would dispute that. But to turn a leather wearer into a melee god without removing any of their "get out of jail free cards" is just wrong, its no fun to play a melee rogue vs other melee.
    as a melee Rogue i can out-dps a dps warrior, i have more defensive and offensive CD's than any other melee class, and if all this fails i can just slip away.

On my warrior, if im spotted by a blue bar then im toast, if im spotted by a rogue then im toast, if im spotted by a fellow warrior then i have to hope that i outgear him or im toast...
    Is this realy TRIONS grand vision of PvP in their game?
    And then you logged on to your NB... your r6 sin got 1 role only?

And your r1 NB will be 2-3 shoted by any decent player.

And sins really opens with stun?

You are just troll who actually don't play rogue.

I can make same thread about how i logged in my r1 mage and faceroled everyone, then i logged in my r1 cleric and was healing through 20 dpsers ff me, and then...
    Last edited by Acex; 10-14-2011 at 07:10 AM.
    Adalie r8 Rogue - Icewatch
    Acex r6 Cleric - Icewatch
    Gran r8 warrior - Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by Acex View Post
    And then you logged on to your NB... your r6 sin got 1 role only?

And your r1 NB will be 2-3 shoted by any decent player.

And sins really opens with stun?

You are just troll who actually don't play rogue.

I can make same thread about how i logged in my r1 mage and faceroled everyone, then i logged in my r1 cleric and was healing through 20 dpsers ff me, and then...
    Lol u realy are a stupid troll...

Yes i logged onto both BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT FACTIONS lol what an idiot u are.

How will a NB be 2-3 shotted by anyone when my CD's are up? You dont think before you post do you?

The little matter of me not having 2 rogues has been covered multiple times and i have already logged them in to show 3 different people... now see that road over there? Ill keep a look out for cars and you go play on it.
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/2/3/7/7/4322377PXOFX.png Only the dead have seen the end of war

Lol u realy are a stupid troll...

Yes i logged onto both BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT FACTIONS lol what an idiot u are.

How will a NB be 2-3 shotted by anyone when my CD's are up? You dont think before you post do you?

The little matter of me not having 2 rogues has been covered multiple times and i have already logged them in to show 3 different people... now see that road over there? Ill keep a look out for cars and you go play on it.
    I will purge or kite you till your cd are up, then i will 2-3 shot you.

I will purge or kite you till your cd are up, then i will 2-3 shot you.
    Now you have shown the whole forum what an A1 r3tard you truly are, how on gods earth does a warrior kite a NB/RS when they have 4 blinks, a snare and they have the same 20m range as you?

All the time you are running around thinking you are kiting, your HP are going from 100-50% and now he hits his next CD. Have you ever done any practical hands on PvP in RIFT, or is all your knowledge (or severe lack of it) coming from comics?

Seriously, if i was as dumb as you i would go to the dentist to get a wisdom tooth PUT IN!
    Last edited by Arcticred; 10-14-2011 at 12:04 PM.
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/2/3/7/7/4322377PXOFX.png Only the dead have seen the end of war

Shield of Telara

Trion rotates the flavor of the month because whoever happens to be playing that class resubs, then they go back and nerf it or buff something else a few weeks later.

They don't want this game to be balanced. People will just play one character and max it out, get bored and quit.

Don't worry. They'll start in with the rogue "bug fixes" and pvp specific nerfs soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Now you have shown the whole forum what an A1 r3tard you truly are, how on gods earth does a warrior kite a NB/RS when they have 4 blinks, a snare and they have the same 20m range as you?

All the time you are running around thinking you are kiting, your HP are going from 100-50% and now he hits his next CD. Have you ever done any practical hands on PvP in RIFT, or is all your knowledge (or severe lack of it) coming from comics?

Seriously, if i was as dumb as you i would go to the dentist to get a wisdom tooth PUT IN!
    1st you will hit me for crap dmg as you are r1 only.
    2nd fleet of foot and los.

But ofc u can put some video of how awesome you are and faceroll r4-r6 warriors as r1 rogue.
    Last edited by Acex; 10-14-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Soulwalker

Default WoW

I went back to work for 2 weeks and just got back yesterday, so i havent been able to play for 14 days.

Today i logged into my P6 assassin and was pretty much unkillable, i went through 3 warfronts without needing to use slip away once. I was top for KB's and 3rd in damage done. It was all just too easy.

I logged onto my P1 NB and dueled a few P4-6 warriors from my guild, it was just too easy. I would have to go AFK for them to kill me.

Then i logged onto my P6 warrior and got my *** handed to me by everyone but other warriors.
    I went 2h and got killed by an assassin before the stun wore off, i went S&B and was 20% HP after the rogue stun wore off and died seconds later.
    I realy dont understand TRIONS thinking behind these changes.

Rogues did need a buff, i don't think anyone would dispute that. But to turn a leather wearer into a melee god without removing any of their "get out of jail free cards" is just wrong, its no fun to play a melee rogue vs other melee.
    as a melee Rogue i can out-dps a dps warrior, i have more defensive and offensive CD's than any other melee class, and if all this fails i can just slip away.

On my warrior, if im spotted by a blue bar then im toast, if im spotted by a rogue then im toast, if im spotted by a fellow warrior then i have to hope that i outgear him or im toast...
    Is this realy TRIONS grand vision of PvP in their game?
    This is what happens when the devs used WoW's vision of pvp and all rolled Rogues.

1st you will hit me for crap dmg as you are r1 only.
    2nd fleet of foot and los.

But ofc u can put some video of how awesome you are and faceroll r4-r6 warriors as r1 rogue.
    lol it just gets better, now you are going to have fleet of foot in your build... how many points do you get in your build, coz i only get 66.

Secondly, P2 NB damage bypasses all your armor. The damage is not crap believe me... just duel a low ranking NB and stand still and see how long it takes him to kill you. I am willing to bet its under 15sec... his CD's total to 18.

Good luck with that.

Whats the point?

You would just say the wrrior wasn't P6, or that im not P2 or the warrior was a noob, or he was wearing PvE gear, or i used pots, or the video was too dark, or the grass was too green or the sky was too blue.

You ask for screenshots - you get them and say they are fake.
    You ask for vids - you get them and say its fake.
    You say the guy wasn't P2 so he posts a screenshot and you don't reply.
    You say Rogues are weak - every WF has rogues leading KB's and damage done, every good rogue say the buffs where too much because they dont need a crutch like you do.
    You say i don't even have a Rogue - i prove i do and u don't reply.

Now you are asking for more vids, why would i go to any trouble for a troll like you?

Shadowlander

Whats the point?

You would just say the wrrior wasn't P6, or that im not P2 or the warrior was a noob, or he was wearing PvE gear, or i used pots, or the video was too dark, or the grass was too green or the sky was too blue.

You say Rogues are weak - every WF has rogues leading KB's and damage done, every good rogue say the buffs where too much because they dont need a crutch like you do.

Now you are asking for more vids, why would i go to any trouble for a troll like you?

i have to agree with you there people want hard proof, get it then call fake

wtf man vids are inaccurate? even if it and can show you gear, valor and how much dmg a soul can actually do rogues actually are very defensive with these posts against them but so were warriors even though we got the "we are happy with the current state of warriors" we all went phew then let our guard down only for the nerf bat to swing unto our unsuspecting heads as for the night blade only has the cds every 2 mins? LOL 2 mins isnt much not in a 20min session if it were to go the full length of the WF

at the very end of things if the bat comes swinging ur way from the higher power called trion we will see a large income of rogues QQ's stating how they have nothing left like before but i say come join the warriors rogues were meant to match for a nice cuppa tea cause we will sit on the sidelines with ya i am not complaining about the dps of the rogues so much it can stay its the utilities rogues have and dmg put into one

i do remember a rogue stating he got hit for 1k dmg from a warrior back when p6 was out only and cookie cutters were out
    he qqed like no tomoz saying its not fair not to mention it was an ability that was 44 points into the tree and had a 8 second cd on it but hey thats op
    Last edited by convergence; 10-14-2011 at 05:05 PM.

lol it just gets better, now you are going to have fleet of foot in your build... how many points do you get in your build, coz i only get 66.

Secondly, P2 NB damage bypasses all your armor. The damage is not crap believe me... just duel a low ranking NB and stand still and see how long it takes him to kill you. I am willing to bet its under 15sec... his CD's total to 18.

Good luck with that.
    What lol? You are so stupid that u can't think about not every warrior being RB lol

Secondly you was saying p1 not p2 NB, you have ~300 valor at p1 instead of ~800 at p2 and thats big difference.

Whats the point?

Ha ha where you have seen ppls say ss or video are fake? Troll more
    Where i have said rogues are weak? Almost in every topic i'm saying rogues are overuffed.
    I said possible that guy isn't p2 - he post screen(only hp btw which still doesn't proves hes p2) so fine hes p2.
    And i said warrior isn't r8 and warrior wasn't r8. R8 warrior and craft weapon? Yeah sure...

And what point?

Everyone can make thread like this.
    I want mages to be nerfed - i make thread about how i log in my r2 mage and: omg i got my mage to r2 and it's fcking faceroll class, i can sit afk at keyboard and no one can beat me even ff, i can heal through ff and so o and so on bla bla bla
    Last edited by Acex; 10-14-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Good luck with that.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...G00zsMMzs.gc0q

How does this work for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Legerity View Post
    That works fine mate. The problem is people keep throwing in skills to use to kits a NB without actualy linking the spec they would use. In the thread that i linked earlier with the NB/RS vid, people are saying the warrior should fear him, use fleet of foot etc etc without realising that you could never put all those skills together in one build.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast