+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Champion's "Take No Prisoners"

Rift Disciple

Default Champion's "Take No Prisoners"

Does the Champion soul's "Take No Prisoners" (damaging abilities that consume attack points deal an additional X% damage) properly increase the damage of DoT finishers like "Fiery Burst", and damage buffers like "Strike Like Iron" ? Just reading the description I was worried it may only be coded to work on finishers that deal immediate damage.

EDIT: Related question: Am I right in assuming that the Champion's "Titan Strength" (Increases Strength by X%) will only count your inherent strength, and not anything gained by equipment or buffs?
    Last edited by Perkus; 01-13-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkus View Post
    Does the Champion soul's "Take No Prisoners" (damaging abilities that consume attack points deal an additional X% damage) properly increase the damage of DoT finishers like "Fiery Burst", and damage buffers like "Strike Like Iron" ? Just reading the description I was worried it may only be coded to work on finishers that deal immediate damage.
    I thought I noticed it work on FB, but it did not work on finishers that did not deal damage.
    Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - Pope John Paul II

Sanity's Requiem

+ Reply to Thread