+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dps/Warrior

Default Dps/Warrior

I have been looking at the warrior trees and was thinking of trying Para/Riftblade/Reaver... That would give dual wield,ranged attacks for those runners and DoTs for extra Dps and if i put 10 in reaver for a little more durability what do you think....??

no replys?? awww still no replys hehe...
    Last edited by everquestfan; 01-12-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Anyone here?

Rift Disciple

im here but waiting for a reply as well lol

Champion of Telara

paragon and riftblade work well together. At that point you are practically a nuker

Id consider trading out the reaver for paladin though if u are dual wielding. As paladins can invest points in small arms training that boosts the damage of 1handed weapons they use. If u are 2hander or something though reaver would be a better choice.

Well im thinking reaver for the Dots and the DoT that returns damage as a heal and can use Dots as Aoe for multiple targets....Total of 8 pts in reaver...
    Last edited by everquestfan; 01-12-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Rift Disciple

At level 26 now, and I haven't seen a single runner. You don't need Riftblade for ranged attacks, if you're Paragon primary, you will have a full set of builder/followup/finisher attacks (using, yes, melee weapons. It's magic, I tell ya).

Telaran

I would suggest placing a link to the build you plan on playing with so many abilities to remember its hard to comment on a build that we would have to research ourselves to understand. Its not that I am lazy...wait never mind I think thats it and I'm not sure I'm not alone in that.
    Last edited by someguy4420; 01-12-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Ascendant

If you plan on being a dps warrior in PVP heavy investment in the champion tree is a must imo. PVE im sure any mix will work,
    Last edited by jaym7018; 01-12-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Actually this was my first beta I didn't get very high as I felt a need to try a bit in each class as you can see with my sig. I would actually use the range not for runners but to start the fight pulling them to me. I was Para/vk/reaver though
    Last edited by LadyStarlea; 01-12-2011 at 07:48 PM.
    Beta Server Beryl Now Live Server Shadefallen Guild: NCIS - New Chaos Inc. Society NCIS.Guildlaunch.com
    Barashi Kalari dual roll tank Reaver/Pally/Void knight and Pally/Void Knight/Warlord DPS Roll Para/Champ/Riftblade Professions: Miner/Butcher/Armorsmith
    Kyari Kalari Sentinel/Warren/Purifier Professions: Butcher/Forager/Alchemist
    Hakumei Eth Bladedancer/Bard/Riftstalker Miner/Forager/Artificer

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    If you plan on being a dps warrior in PVP heavy investment in the champion tree is a must imo. PVE im sure any mix will work,
    Na champ is a lot of 2 hander talents im going mostly para so i think riftblade is a better 2nd choice...

Quote Originally Posted by Perkus View Post
    At level 26 now, and I haven't seen a single runner.
    Then you didn't see me. I hauled *** on a regular basis. lol

If a warrior came running at me... ok, if someone who seemed like they might be a warrior... fine, if anyone even looked in my direction I disappeared faster than a flute at band camp.

I's tryin to be sneaky!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by everquestfan View Post
    Na champ is a lot of 2 hander talents im going mostly para so i think riftblade is a better 2nd choice...
    well you would be wrong champ has CC mobility and a heal debuff all crucial things in pvp my build is also duel weild and icludes more than 20 pts in champ here you go.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14031925/rif...alants=1519,5_
    Last edited by jaym7018; 01-12-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    well you would be wrong champ has CC mobility and a heal debuff all crucial things in pvp my build is also duel weild and icludes more than 20 pts in champ here you go.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14031925/rif...alants=1519,5_
    Looks like you are right thanks for the input champ does have a lot of CC which is nice also ive been looking at riftblade they seem subpar compared to champ. Seems to me par/champ then what for third soul?? hmmm

Reaver DoTs are just about useless for actual DPS. At 27 you will get around 8 - 9 DPS per DoT (Max 2). Reaver is much better suited for tank roles than DPS currently.

Para/Champ/RiftB is by far superior. Another good combo is Para/Champ/Void K or Para/RiftB/Void K.

There is a movie floating around of a decent Para/Rfit/Champ DPSer which might give you some ideas. Also like has already been said Para and Champ are not exclusive to DW and 2Hers respectively. I run a Para/Champ/RiftB build that uses a 2Her and my primary AP builder is PotW.
    Of By For

Click on the banner and join us today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast