+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liking the variety in (Healing)builds

Red face Liking the variety in (Healing)builds

I have to say when I saw people posting what they plan on doing for end game healing I was surprised that hardly anyone had massive overlap or (you must get this talent or you suxxors), everyone had a different idea on what made a good healer.

It was very refreshing compared to WoW when you at least 80% of your talent points being spent into must haves and the only variety was in the 10 to 15 points remaining .

I hope that all these ideas will end up to produce valuable end game healers since I think everyone has been very creative so far with their builds!

Keep up the good work!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Happygoten View Post
    I have to say when I saw people posting what they plan on doing for end game healing I was surprised that hardly anyone had massive overlap or (you must get this talent or you suxxors), everyone had a different idea on what made a good healer.

It was very refreshing compared to WoW when you at least 80% of your talent points being spent into must haves and the only variety was in the 10 to 15 points remaining .

I hope that all these ideas will end up to produce valuable end game healers since I think everyone has been very creative so far with their builds!

Keep up the good work!
    I agree and that is one of the things drwing people to this game. It seems as though there are no 'wrong' builds (as yet )

+ Reply to Thread