+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing with 3 spec'd classes.

Default Healing with 3 spec'd classes.

Ok I am not sold on this unwritten rule that you should only spec in the 1st 2 classes and take the 3rd class just for the 0 point skill.

I tried a Sent/Warden/Druid build in the last beta and while it was a strong healer I really felt I was gimping myself with the Druid.

I looked at the Purifier to replace the Druid but after sometime of looking over the build I found that this class as well as the Warden could add quite a bit to my healing,so I came up with this..

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...10302000105500

(As always the builder is not showing the point in "Refreshing Communion" but it is there

Now this build for me gives a healer a lot of choices and seems to have the best of all worlds..

Direct heals,AoE,group heals,HoT's,shields...etc etc.

Like I said I am not sold on the "only spec 2 classes"

Any thoughts on either the build or indeed making a balanced build for any other class?
    Last edited by Sinhealer; 01-12-2011 at 03:41 PM.

I always though I'd go all three healing trees for my final build, something along the lines of 34 Purifier/ 15 Sent/ 17 Warden for single target healing build and 10 Purifier / 26 Sent / 30 Warden for pure AoE and Hot.

Plane Touched

I had Druid/Justi/(and something else.....crap,can't remember off the top of my head) but I did have points spread in all three but definitely favored Druid and Just over the other one. I think as I see it when it goes live that I will be spending most of my points in two of the souls and gettingt he most out of those, and as I hit higher lvls start spreading them to the third. OR not put any in a third and focusing on two of them until ready and than maybe redistribute them at the higher lvl.

As I had it at lvl 25 I still had pretty good healing as a group. (Needed some help in DM on the final boss, partly because of lvl I think, but could be wrong)

But everything else I did as a group, I had np with healing with points distributed across three souls. (Now if only I could remember what that third soul was.....lol)

For pure healing i will have a Purifier -Sentinel - Warden Role for sure.
    It worked out really well in CB4.

Also Telarapedia has a newer Planner that is a bit easier to look at. Same fansite.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14031925/rift/calculator.html

I would probably take the Sentinel build as the Main Healer build, Throw in a DPS soul and a Tank soul for your fun build.

The Sentinel would heal any raids and maybe a specific group when in Warfronts.

The dps/tank heal build would be your leveling build.

Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by kelkrypt View Post
    For pure healing i will have a Purifier -Sentinel - Warden Role for sure.
    It worked out really well in CB4.

Also Telarapedia has a newer Planner that is a bit easier to look at. Same fansite.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14031925/rift/calculator.html
    Yay, thanks for the link friend

Few questions/comments on the op's build.

first, why take 5/5 walk in the light over enflamed rejuvenation. having a static 5% more healing on crits would be outpreformed by 30% more healing on the next cast after each crit.

secondly, why not take protect the flock and embolden. These give you better AoE healing capabilities and you can use healing flood from the warden tree in conjunction with protect the flock to keep up 9% dmg mitigation on tank(s) and whatever melee it hits.

Third, why not take the last point in serendipity, having it is just a static heal increase without taking into account enflamed rejuvenation which could very well pull out some large and fast healing at the same time.

other than that I would also not spec into protection of the ancestors and healing flare, with all the tools you have with sent and warden I don't see ward of the ancestors being that effective on a 30 second cd and as for healing flare you will have healing breath that also hits 2 more targets and I can't imagine needing 2 instant cast heals like that.

AoE Heal Build

Single Target Build

Hot Based Build

Those are the builds I'm thinking about using once I see how all the extra stuff syncs together. Each one has a specialty, but should be able to handle other situations as well.

Well after beta close my friend and I were talking. he is playing a necro/lock/pyro and we questing together with the newly made cleric I had made up Monday a few hours before beta close. So if...I say if as I have not had a chance to pre-order as my friend has....I get in to the beta coming up on the 25th that I will try a high healing cleric and keep him healed. So I was playing around with the new builder that Kelkrypt was so kind to post for us all here...and came up with a build I think I will like using Sent/Warden/Puri Seems like it will be fun and a good PVE build for me.
    Beta Server Beryl Now Live Server Shadefallen Guild: NCIS - New Chaos Inc. Society NCIS.Guildlaunch.com
    Barashi Kalari dual roll tank Reaver/Pally/Void knight and Pally/Void Knight/Warlord DPS Roll Para/Champ/Riftblade Professions: Miner/Butcher/Armorsmith
    Kyari Kalari Sentinel/Warren/Purifier Professions: Butcher/Forager/Alchemist
    Hakumei Eth Bladedancer/Bard/Riftstalker Miner/Forager/Artificer

+ Reply to Thread