+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calling Pet cast time huge

Soulwalker

Default Calling Pet cast time huge

Calling Pet
    The cast time to call a pet is too large in pvp is almost impossible to call if your pet dies, it would be good to lower the cast time, or you can call the pet on moving
    cya

Quote Originally Posted by Nykkitha View Post
    Calling Pet
    The cast time to call a pet is too large in pvp is almost impossible to call if your pet dies, it would be good to lower the cast time, or you can call the pet on moving
    cya
    Rangers, Necros, and Ele's all get an ability that lets them instant cast their next pet summons. Druids can spec to reduce summons time down to 2 seconds. Sure it leaves Beastmaster in a bit of a pinch, but screw them ,
    Last edited by Tenison_Grey; 01-12-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Calling Pet
    cya
    At higher levels, most pet 'sousl' get a skill to instance cast your pet. But if you just put 0 points into a soul with a pet, sorry, in PVP you will have to get use to fighting without it

Quote Originally Posted by Tenison_Grey View Post
    Sure it leaves Beastmaster and Druids in a bit of a pinch, but screw them ,
    I aggree 100%.
    That Druid Fairy pet, its just too .......
    Last edited by Natjur; 01-12-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Shadowlander

though at higher lvls your 'free' pets are not that usefull as they are level capped i think

Quote Originally Posted by AMG209 View Post
    though at higher lvls your 'free' pets are not that usefull as they are level capped i think
    I know Ranger's 0 point basic pig pet is capped at lvl 30. Checked the trainer and they get their last rank for it at 26.

Shadowlander

To my knowledge rangers get an instant summon aswell as necros not sure about other pet classes but the 2 main ones that rely on their pets the most have the ability to instant summon ( not sure about elemental ) If your pet is dieing more then once before the CD on instant summon is up then rest assured that a shorter CD wouldn't be of much help either.

Playing warfronts i think maybe 2 times per match i had to use the full cast appose to instant and a few more times where id just hit up a target for the last few sec on the CD for instant summon. It wasn't much of an issue from what i saw. Granted this does mean you can't just send your pet into a ball of players. They are more then likely to wiped out real fast. PvP wise you have to get the players focused on you then send your pet in.

Calling Pet
    cya
    Seriously you already have an advantage with a pet now you want the cast time to be lowered or even able to summon a pet on the move! Maybe they can give you a buff that would make you undamagable if your pet dies to help you cast that summons. Come on now that is the price you pay if you have a pet class. It has it's pros and cons get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Tenison_Grey View Post
    I know Ranger's 0 point basic pig pet is capped at lvl 30. Checked the trainer and they get their last rank for it at 26.
    As far as I can tell this may not be true. You simply cannot see the higher ranks yet. Example: If you have rank 5 of a skill, you can see rank 6 in the trainers inventory, however you cannot see rank 7 until you have bought rank 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeegs View Post
    As far as I can tell this may not be true. You simply cannot see the higher ranks yet. Example: If you have rank 5 of a skill, you can see rank 6 in the trainers inventory, however you cannot see rank 7 until you have bought rank 6.
    I bought the final rank of the skill. As a lvl 27 Rogue, the trainer no longer listed Call: Razorbeast as being purchasable at a higher lvl. So if rogues want a pocket tank pet after level 30, they have to drop 24 points into Ranger to get Call:Greater Razorbeast.
    Last edited by Tenison_Grey; 01-16-2011 at 09:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread