+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have question about how classes work

Default I have question about how classes work

I heard their is only one pvp class for each main class out of the eight. Does this mean that their will only be four viable classes in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Wumpo View Post
    I heard their is only one pvp class for each main class out of the eight. Does this mean that their will only be four viable classes in pvp?
    no.

There is one PvP support soul and eight general souls. A character build always includes three souls. The PvP soul is not essential to be viable in PvP, but can help add to a build that lacks survivability or damage.

Don't think of souls as classes. Think of it like archtypes (rogue, mage, cleric, warrior) with different flavors you can mix together. For instance a warrior with paladin, warlord, paragon would make a good tank/support character while a Champion, Void Knight, Paragon would make a good DPS character. Each souls has abilities you can use for various different roles.
    Of By For

Click on the banner and join us today!

Ok I see. I think I will go ahead and preorder

Soulwalker

Then why did they make a pvp tree lol ? for me it makes no sence... it just limits how you place your talent points in pvp and makes you have to go archmage( or some other subsclass) to be viable in a good pvp battle....

+ Reply to Thread