+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric weapon enhancements

Default Cleric weapon enhancements

Does anyone knows if u can put multiple weapon enhancements on ur weapon? For example. Crag Hammer(druid) and Salvation(Justicar)?

Soulwalker

Great question I would also like to know the same thing

Soulwalker

I know you can have salvation and 1 Shaman vengece at the same time.

Yes well I figured that out because the describing of the shaman vengeance abilities says [shaman attack's] and not infuse or enhance your weapon or something.

Telaran

Usually if there is a limitation, it is stated in the description. So if it does not say only 1 or 2 of those enchantments can be put on, then most likely you can do it.

Soulwalker

Yes you can. On my Cleric, when specced druid/shaman/justicar, I had Salvation, a vengeance, and Crag Hammer at the same time. Also, the buffs that each get to convert casting stats to physical stats do not stack, though you can still have the conviction building from Cavalier and the stat buffs from shaman courage spells at the same time.

Thanks! that was exactly the answer I was hoping for

Quote Originally Posted by Adamwsat View Post
    Yes you can. On my Cleric, when specced druid/shaman/justicar, I had Salvation, a vengeance, and Crag Hammer at the same time. Also, the buffs that each get to convert casting stats to physical stats do not stack, though you can still have the conviction building from Cavalier and the stat buffs from shaman courage spells at the same time.
    Actually for Cavalier, you get two seperate buffs when you cast it. One buff gives you the spellpower to attackpower, the other buff gives you the conviction. Both have the same Icon, but the one with spellpower to attackpower dissapears when you cast a courage.
    Jazebel - Admin - Revolution gaming recruiting: Recruitment thread - Revolution Gaming
    {} CPU: i7 920 @4.1Ghz {} GFX: Radeon HD 5970 Dirt 2 Edition 2048 MB {} RAM: 6GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator GT {} HDD: Intel SSD X-25M Postville {} MOBO: Asus Rampage II Extreme{} Screen: 27" Samsung Syncmaster P2770 {}

Rift Disciple

In short, Yes you can stack all those buffs on as long as they are from different souls and are different buff types (meins vs mandates).

+ Reply to Thread