+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul Attunment?

Default Soul Attunment?

I have searched and found nothing that explains exactly how this works. What I am assuming is you pick your starting class which will allow you to pick an advanced class later. What I want to know is can you mix skills from different tree such as having many ranger skills supplemented with blade dancer skils or are you stuck with what the advanced class ie ranger gives you?

Hehe it does seem alittle confusing at first.

Basically you pick a calling Warrior-Cleric-Mage-Rogue, then you pick a class under that calling. At lvl 15 you can pick a second class to pick skills from and at 30 you get your last soul.

At the end you have 3 souls from which you can pick and choose skills. All the Souls must be from your picked Calling btw.

So if I am understanding I will be able to at some point have skills from a Ranger/Blade Dancer and assassin, since they are all in the rogue category or can I attune to souls outside the category class i choose in beginning.
    I am hoping for the ability to really have a unique class and this system seems more promissing than any other MMO I have been in.
    Last edited by Evilidea; 08-24-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Yeah that should be a valid combo.
    No you can only pick within your calling.

OK,
    I think I understand. Now if we can only get a full disclosure of the classes I can start designing my dream class.

1 Last question, can you point me to a topic that has the most known info about the available classes?

:Ninja Edit: Found what I'm looking for for now, I hope we get more info soon (tm)
    Last edited by Evilidea; 08-24-2010 at 02:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread