Hey fellas,

I am rolling a shaman justices sentinel and I had a few questions that could use some clarifications.

1- Does justicar salvation and reparation healing buffs heal a percentage of physical damage or just a set amount 40% of the time?

Salvation
Cast: Instant
Infuses the Cleric`s weapon with healing light, causing their damaging abilities to have a 40% chance of healing the Cleric. Justicar abilities heal for 10% of the damage done, all other abilitiesheal for 5% of the damage done. Lasts 1 hour.

Reparation
Cast: Instant
Infuses the Cleric`s weapon with a healing radiance, causing their damaging abilities to heal up to 10 nearby party and raid members. Justicar abilities heal for 25% of the damage done, all other abilities heal for 10% of the damage done. Does not affect the Cleric or anyone else using Reparation. Lasts 1 hour.

2- Does sentinel benediction stack with salvation and reparation effects?

Benediction
Rank 5/5
Increases the effectiveness of your heals by 5%.

3- what do you guys think of a crit heavy 2nd mace self heal shaman justicar sentinel. Truly the sentinel thing is just for:
Healing Breath
Cast: Instant Range: 25. Rank 1
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Instantly heals a single ally for 30 to 32

However if benediction does effect salvation and reparation then I am going to put those 5 into Thick skinned and Shield of faith.

Thick Skinned
Rank 5/5
Reduces the damage you receive by 1%.

Shield of Faith
Rank 5/5
Reduces the damage you receive by 5%.

Those should certainly stack.

Anyways thoughts?!