+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Differet souls endurance stacking

Default Differet souls endurance stacking

Did anyone notice or has anyone tried stacking endurance with soul talents? For example: Will Void Knight's Improved Pain Tolerance stack with Paladin's Enduring Stamina and Reaver's Strong Constitution?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpyre View Post
    Did anyone notice or has anyone tried stacking endurance with soul talents? For example: Will Void Knight's Improved Pain Tolerance stack with Paladin's Enduring Stamina and Reaver's Strong Constitution?
    Endurance buffs from different souls stacked for me at least. The bard one stacked with the RS one and I had an extra ~40 endurance with those 2 buffs running at all times.

Telaran

There needs to be clear indications of what stacks and what doesn't. Even if it comes down to putting a letter on the ability as an indicator that nothing else with that same letter will stack.

There's plenty of examples of abilities that don't stack and the only way you can determine that is to build the class and check. Selecting your third soul and then finding out the ability you were after doesn't stack with one you already had is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Harowen View Post
    There needs to be clear indications of what stacks and what doesn't. Even if it comes down to putting a letter on the ability as an indicator that nothing else with that same letter will stack.

There's plenty of examples of abilities that don't stack and the only way you can determine that is to build the class and check. Selecting your third soul and then finding out the ability you were after doesn't stack with one you already had is frustrating.
    I agree with this. The more I read about it the more confused I become

I have yet to see endurance buffs from different classes that stack. I am not saying above poster is wrong, I just never saw them myself. As a matter of fact I thought for a long time that monster in instances simply debuff because my endurance buff kept dropping, while it was the bard endurance buff that overwrote mine and vice-versa.

We made several threads in beta so far that endurance buffs or any buff really should NOT be applied if a more powerful is already active and doesn't stack. Instead you should get a message telling you that a more powerful ability is already active on the target (targets).
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

I think he's referring to the passive endurance + %'s, not stamina buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodan View Post
    I think he's referring to the passive endurance + %'s, not stamina buffs.
    OH my bad then
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

What about skills that sort of contradict each other? Like rogue skills that do things with unused combo points. If I have both skills, do I get both effects or just one?

With so many abilities, the developers need to be really clear about what happens when you combine them, or I see much frustration on the part of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by summerlion View Post
    What about skills that sort of contradict each other? Like rogue skills that do things with unused combo points. If I have both skills, do I get both effects or just one?

With so many abilities, the developers need to be really clear about what happens when you combine them, or I see much frustration on the part of the players.
    We're still in beta. There will be more tweeking to come., and a matter of re-writing some tooltips shouldn't be too difficult for the devs (we hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpyre View Post
    yes the passive bonuses stack

+ Reply to Thread