+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I become a Druid?

Soulwalker

Default How do I become a Druid?

What class and subclass can become a Druid? Like a Pyro becomes a Chloromancer...TY

Cleric >.<

Was this a troll ?

Pyro doesn't become Chloro, it's any Mage that wants to take that soul. Far as Druid goes, you just have to be a Cleric.

I'm not sure about starting as a Druid soul though, I didn't get enough play time on my Cleric.
    Main Character: Chranos - Cleric, Shatterbone

Ok you seem to have a wrong idea about classes.

Pyromancer and cloramancers are not classes there speeks of the Mage class.
    To become a druid you chose the cleric class when your crating your character. once you enter the world there will be a quest giver right in front of you it will give you a quest to go talk to another NPC and you druid for your quest reward and like that your a druid.

Has your do the quest line in the tutorial noob area you will pick up 3 souls. you can get the rest by doing there quests at L13.

Put leaves on your nipples and dance in the forest.

You can choose druid as a soul through soul quests. The only prerequisite is that you start off as a cleric.

Lul really? Be a cleric..
    Processor: i7 920 2.7Ghz 4 Cores
    RAM: 12 GB Corsair DDR3
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 2 TB
    Triton Gaming Headset For Ventrilo

Soulwalker

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Pyro doesn't become Chloro, it's any Mage that wants to take that soul. Far as Druid goes, you just have to be a Cleric.

I'm not sure about starting as a Druid soul though, I didn't get enough play time on my Cleric.
    Well i never made a cleric, but want to next Beta. Yah I started the game as a Pyromancer, then I added the soul Chloromancer. Since Druid wasn't one of the main classes, I was just asking which class became them as there is no info regarding druids on the site. I'm not sure what happened but my Pyromancer 'only' has Chloromancer as it's second soul but my Beastmaster/Guardian/Riftblade has 3 souls at like 7th lvl. Shouldn't my Mage have 3 souls as well by lvl 16? I tried to backtrack and see if I missed something somewhere but couldn't go back any further or find the missing 3rd soul...anyway thanks for the helpful responses. I was wondering if Druid was a Cleric or if it was a Warden or something...Ty

+ Reply to Thread