+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior DPS build for pvp/pve

Soulwalker

Default Warrior DPS build for pvp/pve

In B4 my build was Rift/Champ/Warlord, using 2h. It was doing well in pvp/pve but my survivability was not good. So i decided to get a 2nd role and try Rift/champ/para, DW. Doing the same as my first build can kill/get a lot of dmg in pvp and the same at pve.

But i want a build that will increase my chance of doing crits and some sort of healing so i can survive longer. I am debating on doing Reaver/champ/rift or champion/reaver/pala for pvp/pve, what do you guys think?

Any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by Dutton; 01-11-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Soulwalker

bump would like to hear your suggestions

Default Melee Dps

I haven't played as of yet, will be in on the next beta though. I am planning on making the best Warrior build with the most Dps I can get with abit of healing as well. I would like to go Two-Handed, but I am willing to try other things. So please If anyone does have some good combo's please post, I would love to see these as well.
    Be Guided by the Hand of Justice or be Crushed by the Fist of the Tribunal....!

God

Default Combo

I want to go Melee Dps and like the Two-Hander I love Pvp and abit of healing would be nice. How about a CHAMP-PALLY-PVP SOUL combo, how would this fare.
    Be Guided by the Hand of Justice or be Crushed by the Fist of the Tribunal....!

Soulwalker

Tried Champ/Para/Pal and i enjoyed it, i could survive longer and kill people.

I would like your opionions about these combination's:

VK/Champ/Rift

Para/Rift/Champ

Champion

There really is no viable Warrior self-heal class. The Reaver would be the closest but the self-heal is laughable at best. You're better off going with a tanking tree for damage mitigation because there's not enough self heals in the Warrior soul that's going to really add to your survivability.

I found the Paragon/Paladin/BM spec to offer good damage and survivability: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0cumh.eezczGz..Vx0h

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Dutton View Post
    In B4 my build was Rift/Champ/Warlord, using 2h. It was doing well in pvp/pve but my survivability was not good. So i decided to get a 2nd role and try Rift/champ/para, DW. Doing the same as my first build can kill/get a lot of dmg in pvp and the same at pve.

But i want a build that will increase my chance of doing crits and some sort of healing so i can survive longer. I am debating on doing Reaver/champ/rift or champion/reaver/pala for pvp/pve, what do you guys think?

Any help will be appreciated.
    I prefer VK to Warlord--take 10 pts. for stamina, 3 for strength, and then decide how much further you'd care to go. I prefer the anti-magic defenses of VK to the general survivability of Reaver, but if you just want to spend 5 pts. for 15% stamina, you can't go wrong with Reaver, especially if you're going to go 13 pts. into VK for 15% more stamina and a truckload of stacking strength for only 3 pts.

Soulwalker

hey guys could i get some opionions about these builds:

RB/Champ/VK:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...kdqRMGhzz.v0zV

RB/Champ/Vindicator:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...RMGhzz.VVb0h0b

RB/Champ/pala:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...qRMGhzz.VMVh0o

Ill go for Paragon main soul / Paladin and the 3rd one ... still developing ... made this build for PvE mostly till ill learn the game a bit .. ill post the build also a lil later. Made this decision cose from Paladin and Paragon u get alot of 1 hd wep burst and dual wielding burst damage ^^ + extra hp from pala and hand of grace spell whos just what u need when things goes wrong
    Last edited by Leedrei; 02-04-2011 at 07:09 AM.
    Amd Phenom II X4 955 BE @3,6 Ghz // Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 AM3 //4 GB ddr 3 Kingmax Mars @1333 Mhz DC // MSI HD 6850 OC edition 820 - 4400 Mhz//High Power Performance Series 600 W//Case TAGAN A+ Curbic 2 X 180 mm fans , 1 X 140 mm fan//WD 250 KS Caviar @ 16 Mb //LG Flatron W2243S 22"// Plantronics Gamecome Headset //

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0cuLk.Vetkz.ghozdc this is my build for lvl 30 Paladin/Paragon / ?
    Amd Phenom II X4 955 BE @3,6 Ghz // Gigabyte MA770T-UD3 AM3 //4 GB ddr 3 Kingmax Mars @1333 Mhz DC // MSI HD 6850 OC edition 820 - 4400 Mhz//High Power Performance Series 600 W//Case TAGAN A+ Curbic 2 X 180 mm fans , 1 X 140 mm fan//WD 250 KS Caviar @ 16 Mb //LG Flatron W2243S 22"// Plantronics Gamecome Headset //

+ Reply to Thread