Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best pvp Build for Assassin and the macro

Soulwalker

Default Best pvp Build for Assassin and the macro

somone help

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Temha View Post
    somone help
    He thinks macros will make him good in pvp instead of knowing how to adjust to the situation and use his skills

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee View Post
    He thinks macros will make him good in pvp instead of knowing how to adjust to the situation and use his skills
    Its not about macros...its all about attacking other rogues and 2handed warriors...thats how you kills things in level 50 pvp as a melee rogue

Best Assassin macro:
    #Show QQing Face
    Cast Reroll a warrior
    ~Quiescent

Plane Touched

Rogues are eons behind the other classes. It's time for you to reroll, sory

Rift Disciple

Roll a warrior, they only need 1 macro P

Quote Originally Posted by Miffo View Post
    Roll a warrior, they only need 1 macro P
    Yeah, it`s called Kill the Rogue macro, they also have the same macros for all of the other classes
    2011-Waiting for weapon wardrobe slots.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Temha View Post
    somone help
    51 Assassin / 15 PvP / 0 Ranger

Expose--->Jagged--->Backstab--->Puncture--->Impale--->1 point buff poison---> attacks--->Anathema--->Cleanse Soul---->Use the heal+DoT--->Slip Away--->Spam Expose---> watch them die a slow and grueling death while you /laugh

Thing is the build is receiving some serious changes on PTR and its really hard to play so you really should spend hours upon hours practicing or people will laugh as they see you unable to stay in melee range while they run circles.

Edit: You want to snare as early as possible.
    Last edited by Cempa; 09-10-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Your rotation is a little off.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

We need a one button macro in here to help this guy get his ninja gank on. Rotations are no good. Pressing more than one button is no good.

You probably not gona get any kills if you're a fresh 50 but fear not coz rogues are gona get a buff soon and you might as well just try to practice a bit for now (how i did it waaay back when i just hit 50, when rogues weren't so nerfed compared to other callings tho).

51Sin/15Inf/0Rng built macros
    Alternative builds
    51Sin/15BD/0Rng
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...RftsfqddR.xMdV
    51Sin/5Inf/10Rng (less burst than BD, more survivability)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...ftsfqddR.x.VhM

Openers:

#show jagged strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast poison malice
    cast jagged strike

#show paralyzing strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast poison malice
    cast paralyzing strike

Paralyzing is pretty useless in WFs coz 99% of ppl use PvP souls and have Break Free nowadays, so Jagged is your nr.1

DPS

#show savage strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast puncture
    cast backstab
    cast savage strike
    cast quick shot

Finishers

#show final blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast final blow
    cast head shot

#show impale
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast impale
    cast head shot

Rotation: Expose weakness -> Opener Macro Jagged Strike -> DPS Macro -> (5 points) -> Impale Macro -> Foul Play (Depending on the calling you're up against Anathema if you need) -> DPS 5 Point -> Final Blow
    2nd part of the rotation depends on the circumstances if its 1vs1 just slip away and expose weakness all the way until bleeds wear off then repeat.

This used to work quite well Single handedly holding a node in codex against multiple enemies even...

Blightweald EU
    STORM
    Rogue

Rift Disciple

dont use assassin in wfs only good for 1vs1 pvp thats why so many rogues suck in warfront they bring there world pvp duel pvp spec to mass aoe and expect to win
    Cleric wants detaunt to auto proc on everyone hitting me!! QQ god damn heal debuffs

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dissi View Post
    dont use assassin in wfs only good for 1vs1 pvp thats why so many rogues suck in warfront they bring there world pvp duel pvp spec to mass aoe and expect to win
    Then what would you suggest his spec be? I gank healers left and right as assassin 51 sin/15 inf/0 rgr is the way to go or 51 sin/15 inf/ 0 rs if you want a tad more mobility.

Plane Touched

Default totally true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dissi View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is the sad part, most rogues are noobs and are all about the dueling and saying "I OWNZED JEW!" That's what draws most players to rogues but they have great ranged pvp trees but 90 % go stealth. So trion looks at rogue numbers and is giving them a massive buff because they are noobs so now the good rogues will destroy everyone even quicker.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Paltos View Post
    Then what would you suggest his spec be? I gank healers left and right as assassin 51 sin/15 inf/0 rgr is the way to go or 51 sin/15 inf/ 0 rs if you want a tad more mobility.
    51nb is about 1000 times better than 51 sin in warfronts. I used to run 51 sin exclusively. I used to run around, being annoying at waypoints in Codex or ganking people as they ran down from the spawn in Whitefall. If it was a tough cleric, I would just wait for an easier target. If it was a sword + shield warrior, chances are I'd wait for a weaker target. All rogues and most mages would get attacked, however. Then one of my guildmates insisted I try 51nb.

I can still do those same things. Except I can do them better. Additionally, I can now be useful in big scrimmages. Furthermore, I can fight clerics due to fell blades. I can kill warriors due to my defensive cooldowns. I can easily, easily kill other rogues...just pop the aoe Flame and make them appear. 51 sin is complete garbage and the only, literally only, thing that makes it viable Slip Away.

I used to argue that 51 sin was good until I tried 51 nb.

edit: I'm talking about warfronts, of course. 51 sin is fine for open world ganking.
    Last edited by Metallica11; 09-20-2011 at 11:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast