+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Reaving Champion of a Warlord.

Default A Reaving Champion of a Warlord.

Would it work?

Off-tanking+DPSing. The Warlord has some *****in' talents for supporting it seems, Champion looks like the run of the mill Arms warrior, and Reaver feels like the DT out of AoC.

I understand this is an incredibly lazy post. Just wondering if anyone out there had come up with an awesome Reaver/Champ/Lord build.

- Jan.
    "I only just realized, after what seemed a lifetime of ignorance unbeknownst to me, I finally grasped the notion of what is known as the 'veil of ignorance'.
    I had been blissfully unaware, happily blinded by this.
    However, the first step of redemption is admitting past discrepancies. Infantile steps. Walk before you run."

I have been cooking with Reaver as DPS the last hour or so and I've come up with a couple of builds. One with Paragon/Reaver/Champion and one with Paragon/Reaver/Paladin. Was just about to post a thread about them asking for comments. http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...oloing-builds.

EDIT: Link to my thread.
    Last edited by Scarecroww; 01-11-2011 at 08:27 AM.

I considered Paragon, but I gathered the world and his wife would be playing Paragon...And Champion too.

Variety is the spice of life, and I endeavour to make my Rift life spicy. But go go with the link, I'm interested.
    "I only just realized, after what seemed a lifetime of ignorance unbeknownst to me, I finally grasped the notion of what is known as the 'veil of ignorance'.
    I had been blissfully unaware, happily blinded by this.
    However, the first step of redemption is admitting past discrepancies. Infantile steps. Walk before you run."

Link up ^

10char

Telaran

ive tried the para/champ/reaver build and it was pretty sweet actually, you get in close with Bull Rush and laydown some para attacks and finish with dots then move to the next mob. Im workin on a champ/pald/war build. The theory of this build is to be more like a S/B tank from AoC giving me surviviorabilty but some dps/harasing ability. Going to put 13 pts into Champ to get Bull Rush in combat ability, then for warlord im gonna put points into its avoid abilities then res/regen. for Pald im going to spends points in the same area as warlord, increase 1h/ block/spell/remove charm. I figure with the kick then bull rush/stun shield ability i can keep a mage stunned for awhile to do physical dmg to before he can get a spell off when im inclose on him. or a cleric, Since we all know S/B isnt gonna be dropping ppl with his dps may as well keep ppl from casting.

+ Reply to Thread