+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul Exchange?

Soulwalker

Default Soul Exchange?

I found myself spending a bit of time making new characters trying out various souls and callings. I found with my "main" that one of the souls I picked for her didn't quite fit what I had envisioned. I earned the 30 gold for a purchasing new role only to see that it's basically a second spec (awesome by the way), but I still have the same three soul options as before.

Long story short, is there a way to swap out one soul for another? i.e. Change from Paladin/Warlord/Reaver to Paladin/Riftblade/Reaver or any other combo.

Shadowlander

Reset your souls so there's 0/0/0, then you can swap one soul while keeping the other 2.

Arrow

Since you mentioned earning 30 gold to buy a second role I'm assuming you didn't do all the soul quests in Meridian yet. You have to go to the capital city and obtain the other five souls through quests.

Soulwalker

Can you swap out all three? or just one?

Rift Master

anything and everything.

Soulwalker

I did have all three when I did the "Purchase a new Role" option. I did notice it reset all my souls to 0/0/0.

However when I clicked on the little circle for the soul, the only options I had for souls were the ones I already had. I'll give it another look when I next can. Thanks for the info so far though.

Respeccing only allows you to choose from any souls you have acquired so far. You will get the option to do quests to acquire additional souls at level 15, I believe.

xie
    Shadowlander

Default .

i couldent do the quest's at lvl 11,returned at lvl 13. and i could do them(beta 4).
    u get the quest's in the first big city(where u run up the stairs)

then u need an item from rift's(u can du the rifts first,if u want)i cant remember the item name,but it has yellow tekst.

u can only do 1 quest.(finish it,and u can do the next)

so if u fo do rifts and get several of the items,u can go to the city,and do it fast.

+ Reply to Thread